Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.

Article about: Just a quick pic of one of Allentown finds for the weekend. .... so far, lol. I will post detailed pics of all my finds when I get home Sunday evening. Enjoy everyone!

?

Default Re: Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.

Wow.... thanks guys! I am still at the show., I will get a refund!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.

Got my cash back. Is this true for all bevo eagles?

Remember that all these types of breast eagles will have 5 feathers (as Jerry has pointed out), cap eagles 4.
    There are also other aspects to bear in mind. Have a look around the site, especially Jerry's threads to see what real ones should look like.

Tom

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

Going through some older threads and found this. I have seen original BeVo weave Heer Breast Eagles with 4 segments in the small wing area. Due to a flaw in the weaving one of the lines was left out. There was 3 small segments and 1 twice as large as the rest. I have seen this flaw in the flatwire and thread BeVo eagles. The larger sized segment was near the top of the wing.

Fred

Hi Fred,

any chance you can show one of these so we can see the difference between them and the 4 inner wing feather fake?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Jerry,

Both were posted on another forum and I did not save the photos. I will do a search and see what I can find.

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.Hello,

Here is an example of the eagle that I was talking about. The weaving flaw isn't completely through the wing segment but this is the line that is usually effected. This eagle is on the sales forum right now.

Fred

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Kriegsmarine Coastal Artillery bevo breast eagle for the summer tunic,removed.Hello,

Here is an example of the eagle that I was talking about. The weaving flaw isn't completely through the wing segment but this is the line that is usually effected. This eagle is on the sales forum right now.

Fred
    Thanks for the image Fred. good to see that it is clearly a flaw and quite distinct from the 4 inner wing feather fake.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Jerry,

I have seen this with the entire segment missing from this area. All the other construction details are correct except this small flaw.

Fred

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2