Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Kriegsmarine Gala Tunic.

Article about: Hey guys. Talking to the seller of this Gala Tunic and thinking of pulling the trigger on this one. I am no expert on these at all but I've looked at many of them and I see nothing wrong wit

Hi Luke, a great many tunics for sale today will have issues with the breast eagles. In percentage terms, it will be well over 60% at my estimate.

These kind of tunics would have stayed at home in Germany and if they were kept post war by the family the odds are they would take the eagle off to avoid problems.

If you were in the UK, I could get it sewn on for you. My Mum worked in the clothing industry and is very handy with a needle and thread.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Gala Tunic.
    P
    Many

Thank you, Ade.
    Well I've always wanted to make the trip over!
    My gut feeling is just to send it back and not mess with it. I would much prefer to own one that hasn't been messed with. Plus I need to be damn sure that I would get the correct bird! Decisions decisions!
    Thanks!

Luke

I would return it if that is an option.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I have been discussing this with the seller and at the moment I see no problems with returning it.
    Thank you!

Luke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2