Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

kriegsmarine jumper

Article about: What would the white jumpers have been called? I recently purchased one and want to learn more about when and how it was worn? It has the eagle on the chest and a radiomans insignia and a si

Default kriegsmarine jumper

What would the white jumpers have been called? I recently purchased one and want to learn more about when and how it was worn? It has the eagle on the chest and a radiomans insignia and a single V patch. Was also curious as to when and if ribbons and badges were worn on these.
    Last edited by jdamaso1111; 02-13-2016 at 06:54 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement kriegsmarine jumper
    P
    Many

Anyone? Even a book recommendation?

There was no specific name for the white jumpers that I am aware of. The Blues were the Dress uniforms and the Whites were the Duty uniforms. It is pretty much like that in many Navies.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Is the photo taken from the shop you bought it or as it is now in your collection? If so, you seem to have an impressive display!

Shop it came from haha. Wish I had a display of that magnitude.

Found a name inked at the bottom.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture kriegsmarine jumper  

Appears to be the white duty as stated be careful with navy items the darn post war bund marine has identical looking stuff I have been burned in the past with doctored up BM Hopefully a knowledgeable KM collector can tell what to look for Im not saying that is what it is just a personnel experience. timothy

Quote by timothy View Post
    Appears to be the white duty as stated be careful with navy items the darn post war bund marine has identical looking stuff I have been burned in the past with doctored up BM Hopefully a knowledgeable KM collector can tell what to look for Im not saying that is what it is just a personnel experience. timothy
    Thanks tim! Definitely would like some more opinions on it.