Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine Leather Garment Makers

Article about: I thought this website might interest those of you who collect KM leather gear. Uniforms and Traditions » Kriegsmarine leather garments makers

Default Kriegsmarine Leather Garment Makers

I thought this website might interest those of you who collect KM leather gear.

Uniforms and Traditions » Kriegsmarine leather garments makers
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Leather Garment Makers
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kriegsmarine Leather Garment Makers

A very nice site Thanks Chrissy.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I have never come across that one before, and I thought it was worth passing on to the fellow members here
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Thats a handy site to know Chrissy, I didnt realise there were so many different makers for the KM

Done
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Dave.
    No me neither - this is only leather gear, who knows how many there were in total, and it even sports a few fakers as well
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Chrissy, did you ever get a knot for your KM dagger and put it on?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Chrissy, did you ever get a knot for your KM dagger and put it on?
    No, I´m currently keeping an eye open for one at Lakeside Trader. When I find one, it won´t be me who will be going through the pain of putting it on the dagger. My dad and his older brother were both in the navy when they were young, so I´m hoping they will be able to do it for me
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

Good luck to them, first time isnt all that easy, theres a definate knack to doing it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast