Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Officer's Breast Eagle needs opinion. Has odd pin attachment.

Article about: I came across this recently and I confess total ignorance of this type of eagle. The pin itself is missing, but the hooks are still there. Look at where the pin should attach, I have never s

?

Default Kriegsmarine Officer's Breast Eagle needs opinion. Has odd pin attachment.

I came across this recently and I confess total ignorance of this type of eagle. The pin itself is missing, but the hooks are still there. Look at where the pin should attach, I have never seen one like this. Any opinions welcomed, thanks, GiJoe.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kriegsmarine Officer's Breast Eagle needs opinion. Has odd pin attachment.   Kriegsmarine Officer's Breast Eagle needs opinion. Has odd pin attachment.  

Kriegsmarine Officer's Breast Eagle needs opinion. Has odd pin attachment.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Officer's Breast Eagle needs opinion. Has odd pin attachment.
    P
    Many

This one is a copy.
    You can compare the construction with my examples here,
    Summer Tunic Breast Eagles
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks I thought as much.