Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kriegsmarine Peacoat

Article about: Here is one of my most recent purchases. It is a Kriegsmarine peacoat for a Matrosenobergefreiter. Hope you enjoy. And yes I know it has been tampered with a little, but im not to concerned.

Default Kriegsmarine Peacoat

Here is one of my most recent purchases. It is a Kriegsmarine peacoat for a Matrosenobergefreiter. Hope you enjoy.
    Kriegsmarine Peacoat
    Kriegsmarine Peacoat
    Kriegsmarine Peacoat
    Kriegsmarine Peacoat
    Kriegsmarine Peacoat

And yes I know it has been tampered with a little, but im not to concerned. If anyone wants anymore pictures just ask.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kriegsmarine Peacoat
    P
    Many

a very nice p jacket.

Looks like a nice KM P jacket the one I used to own had a BAK depot KM stamp in it. Yours looks to be named. timothy

Indeed it is named Timothy to a "T Hoffmanns". Don't have any history in him though. It also has two nice badge spots that are arranged in such a way that implies a Wound badge and some sort of KM war badge.

That is nice Panzersaures I like it I like all KM stuff problem with it is somebody will probably scream BM I had that happen to me here while back not on this forum in a good navy jumper missing the dress color and was BAK Keil marked nice medical zig zagged stitched and KM breast eagle on it. I know that stuff is similar but you have to look at the details of them and sewing along with marks or ex marks this one came with a KM Donald duck from the Reich Marine era and at first I was told BM then changed it to RM which I knew it was. This stuff was continued on in the wartime KM. Good looking jacket IMO. timothy

I try to be very wary of BM stuff. This one has all the right construction to be a wartime piece including the collar zigzag, 2 interior pockets, etc. It also has the slight ghost of where the eagle originally was. I'm guessing it was taken off after the war and then reattached by a novice, putting it either accidentally or deliberately in a largely invisible and incorrect spot. I hope that jumper worked itslef out in the end Timothy.

It did most agreeded it was RM and then used in KM that was why it had a slightly different collar to it. It all checked out according to reference. I've always had good luck with KM overseas hats I posted a good North sea marked one here while back. timothy

Just for my own interest could you supply a link to the thread that featured this uniform? Thanks.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...badges-337448/

Here's the link thanks badge U boat was a old copy looks good on it. One guy on another forum said some of the items used to attach the dress collar may need to be re attached he felt like they had been removed. Thanks timothy

Here are some better and more detailed photographs. I believe the eagle is an original, but definitely reapplied.
    Kriegsmarine Peacoat
    Kriegsmarine Peacoat
    Kriegsmarine Peacoat
    Kriegsmarine Peacoat
    Kriegsmarine Peacoat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast