Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

kriegsmarine uniform

Article about: hello friends, I was offered this uniform kriegsmarine ... unfortunately I do not know much in this category, so I ask you for help and advice if it is original or postwar. I personally don'

?

Default kriegsmarine uniform

hello friends, I was offered this uniform kriegsmarine ... unfortunately I do not know much in this category, so I ask you for help and advice if it is original or postwar. I personally don't like eagles and buttons. they seem to be added later, they look too new. I look forward to hearing from you and thanking them in advancekriegsmarine uniformkriegsmarine uniformkriegsmarine uniformkriegsmarine uniformkriegsmarine uniformkriegsmarine uniform
    photos are from the owner, I do not like how he treats the cross

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement kriegsmarine uniform
    P
    Many

Don't buy it if your not into the vague subject of the KM. Let these kind of items go to someone who is. And to answer your question. I personally think there is a lot of mix mach between new and real in this. The visor cap is defiantly fake and the eagle probably too. The guy didn't send good pictures. I'd ask the dude to record a burn test. He either doesn't know what he has or he is trying to get a buck out of you. Best regards.

?

hi thank you for the comment, i will not buy it seemed to me suspicious. I compared it with other examples and it was not right. I appreciate your answer!