Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Küstenartillerie Tropical Tunic

Article about: Hello guys, just posting my latest addition. A Kriegsmarine Küstenartillerie untouched IMO tunic. Enjoy

Default re: Küstenartillerie Tropical Tunic

Fantastic Jerry!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Küstenartillerie Tropical Tunic
    P
    Many

Quote by oksnevad_2 View Post
    Fantastic Jerry!
    Thanks.

Here is an infantry officers summer tunic that I used to own. I really like these tailored tunics, mostly seen with the green collar, for senior NCO's and officers.

Regards,

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Küstenartillerie Tropical Tunic   Küstenartillerie Tropical Tunic  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Jerry..nice tunics, thanks for showing, from later models, to mine and chris's, you can see the how the lightweight summer tunic evolved, gaining lower pleated patch pockets and other features to emulate its heavier woolen brothers of the time, the KM version has its own peculiar traits including fake french cuffs....even in the Bundeswehr, the Marine kept this tradition on !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Last edited by oradour; 11-04-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Beautiful tunic

The evolution of the summerwight tunic continued in the Bundeswehr....here are Navy and Army versions, both with their own peculiar traits....and of course it did not start with the tunic shown in the begining of this thread, the Imperial army had a lightweight summer version of its M07/10 tunic ! Prost Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Küstenartillerie Tropical Tunic   Küstenartillerie Tropical Tunic  

Quote by oradour View Post
    The evolution of the summerwight tunic continued in the Bundeswehr....here are Navy and Army versions, both with their own peculiar traits....and of course it did not start with the tunic shown in the begining of this thread, the Imperial army had a lightweight summer version of its M07/10 tunic ! Prost Steve
    Good to see the continuing use and it's evolution of these summer weight tunics.

Maybe a mod could edit the title of this thread and remove the mention of HBT from it? Though that would make my comment on it seem a bit dumb!

Regards,

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks for your comments guys

Jerry i agree with you on the title thing.

I was thinking the same thing when i saw the email notification regarding Steve's post. If Steve can help changing the title it would be great.

Steve you scored well IMO. I remember your tunic. It was Ben's I was eager to get it but i had already bought mine and had a bunch of stuff on hold too so i let it go. I'm glad it came to you though.
    Regarding the partial lining. A friend told me that it was made this way coz it was meant for tropical use. Do you agree with this opinion or do you think that it has a partial lining coz it was a feature of this particular model?
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

This is another summer tunic i have but it's not of the same material.

I used to like only winter woolen tunics but now i really like the summer ones too. I'm not fond of HBT though.

Quote by Bond View Post
    Thanks.

Here is an infantry officers summer tunic that I used to own. I really like these tailored tunics, mostly seen with the green collar, for senior NCO's and officers.

Regards,

Jerry
    Fantastic tunic Jerry. Pity that you sold it.

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    This is another summer tunic i have but it's not of the same material.

I used to like only winter woolen tunics but now i really like the summer ones too. I'm not fond of HBT though.
    A super nice tunic tou have

I have this minty Luftwaffe private purchase light weight, white ribbed cotton construction tunic for a Flight/Paratrooper Hauptmann

Best regards from Norway!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast