Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

late war, 44-45 construction Heer infantry EM shoulder boards

Article about: Hey everyone, a quick story on these boards. They were on ebay (I know, I know),along with a pair of late at artillery EM boards of the same construction,a Luft visor wreath, a Heer rank che

?

Default late war, 44-45 construction Heer infantry EM shoulder boards

Hey everyone, a quick story on these boards. They were on ebay (I know, I know),along with a pair of late war artillery EM boards of the same construction,a Luft visor wreath, a Heer rank chevron on HBT that was runic removed and pair of polizei collar tabs and a TK Cuff title. It all looked real! Everything that I was watching sold for pretty much market value, I didn't watch the cuff title.I have seen Luft shoulder boards of the same construction for sale on the Collectors Guild. I'd love some second opinions, thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture late war, 44-45 construction Heer infantry EM shoulder boards   late war, 44-45 construction Heer infantry EM shoulder boards  

late war, 44-45 construction Heer infantry EM shoulder boards   late war, 44-45 construction Heer infantry EM shoulder boards  

late war, 44-45 construction Heer infantry EM shoulder boards   late war, 44-45 construction Heer infantry EM shoulder boards  

Last edited by Newbie; 05-12-2015 at 10:15 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement late war, 44-45 construction Heer infantry EM shoulder boards
    P
    Many

?

Any input at all guys? They appear unissued.

?

After research, textbook M44 boards.

They are fine!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!