Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Leather officer panzer jacket

Article about: I picked up this leather panzer Jacket. It has been repaired.. It has the panzer eagle above the right pocket. It also has the cuff title on the right sleeve of Brandenburg.. The ephaulets a

?

Default Leather officer panzer jacket

I picked up this leather panzer Jacket. It has been repaired.. It has the panzer eagle above the right pocket. It also has the cuff title on the right sleeve of Brandenburg.. The ephaulets are of the Gross Deuchland unit. It has the officer rank on the collars. Here are some pictures of it.It also has pebbled buttons Leather officer panzer jacketLeather officer panzer jacketLeather officer panzer jacketLeather officer panzer jacket.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Leather officer panzer jacket
    P
    Many

This has nothing to do with the SS and I have moved it to the Heer, Luftwaffe and Kreigsmarine Uniform Forum. We will require much better pictures of the insignia and any markings to offer a proper opinion. Welcome to the forum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Hello,

Take this back to where ever you got it from!!! The boards are wrong , the tabs are wrong, the Cufftitle is wrong. I can see all of that with the limited photos that you supplied.

Fred

Take Fred's good advice and return it!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Mmmm I thought I had found photographic evidence of the jacket being worn but now realise that the one below must be from the SS Divisions.

Doug

Someone has made this jacket up. Everything about it is wrong. Right down to the zippers.
    Just my observation.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Unfortunately I cannot take it back.. But will put some other pictures of it. From what I read the Brandenburg unit was part of the Gross Deushland unit and the cuff title was worn on the right sleeve, which is what I was going on.. Parts of the unit surrendered to the americans.

CBH
    ?

Your swimming against the tide , it's a repro . You can only hope it is built on a real WWII leather jacket , so it's not a total loss . Sorry but post things here before you buy . Welcome to the forum

Maybe it is one of Sid Snott's cast-offs?

its a load of rubbish.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast