Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A little Help please

Article about: Hello, I'm new in the forum but I've been reading it for a long time ago. Well, I'm posting this because I need your help. My father he was a Chief Engineer in the Navy, and he always had a

sirbugs
    ?

Default A little Help please

Hello, I'm new in the forum but I've been reading it for a long time ago. Well, I'm posting this because I need your help. My father he was a Chief Engineer in the Navy, and he always had a passion for the Kriegsmarine stuff. So I was planning to give him a Kriegsmarine hat for his b-day, but I wanna know if there was an exclusive hat for the Chief Engineer in German's ships, or U-boats, although he is not an U-boat officer. I hope you can help me and I apologize for my English, I'm not an English native speaker.

Greetings.

2. # ADS

Default Re: A little Help please

A Chief Engineer's hat in the Kriegsmarine would be your standard white hat with gold decorated black visor. Pretty much the same as the Captain's hat. I wish you luck on finding one, as they are Rarely seen available and are much sought after by collectors. The price is, of course, equally high! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

sirbugs
    ?

Thanks Wagriff for the response! Seems to be a very expensive piece in the collectors world, probably I'll have to buy a replica but the intention is what it counts. Thanks again for the help

Greetings!

?

There are some very good Kriegsmarine replica caps on the market nowdays, it all depends on where you are re availability and if their prices are reasonable