Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Looking to swap Waffenrock for combat tunic

Article about: Hi all! Not entirely sure this is in the right category, but it's not a simple sale and I can't find a 'Propositions' section. Basically, I'm looking to swap my Artillery waffenrock for a co

?

Default Looking to swap Waffenrock for combat tunic

Hi all!
    Not entirely sure this is in the right category, but it's not a simple sale and I can't find a 'Propositions' section. Basically, I'm looking to swap my Artillery waffenrock for a combat tunic, of around the same value, as I'm probably going to branch into only field wear. This was originally bought from Craig Gottlieb militaria, and comes with the original COA. Here is the description from his website:

"Superb officer's quality tailored Waffenrock for an Artillery Feldwebel. The tunic is made of a fine field grey trikot wool with rich bottle green wool cuffs and collar. The tunic is properly piped in artillery red, which gives the tunic a striking appearance. The eagle is a 3 dimensional officer's quality bullion example. The NCO Tresse is still bright, as are the cuff and collar insignia. The shoulderboard buttons display the number '1', indicating the Feldwebel was a member of the 1st company. On the right sleeve is a fabulous hand embroidered bullion 'F' on dark green with a silver cord border, indicating this NCO was a qualified Feuerwerker (ordnance technician/artificer), while on the left is the badge for a Richtkanonier (Artillery Gun Layer) in gold silk or cotton. The lining is artificial silk with officer's quality interior belt, a nicely flapped slit for the NCO saber hanger. The interior shows wear and use, so you can tell this tunic was actually worn quite a bit. The tunic exterior is in excellent condition. All in all a wonderful example of a skilled artillery NCO's high grade Waffenrock!"

PM me with any offers!

Thanks,
    Robbie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking to swap Waffenrock for combat tunic
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Looking to swap Waffenrock for combat tunic

Okay, this item is now for sale in the classifieds - here is a link: SUPERB Artillery NCO's Waffenrock Parade Tunic - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

Robbie