Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe ?

Article about: I haverecently bought some pins, could this one be Luftwaffe (one of the pins hasbroken off), I do not know much about them, here is one of the them, I thistime it is in the correct section

Default Luftwaffe ?

I haverecently bought some pins, could this one be Luftwaffe (one of the pins hasbroken off), I do not know much about them, here is one of the them, I thistime it is in the correct section
    Regards
    John

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe ?   Luftwaffe ?  

Luftwaffe ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe ?
    P
    Many

what are the marks on the back.?

Here is a better pic of the reverse
    Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe ?  

?

Exclamation

It is an Assman made Luftwaffe visored hat eagle.
    I do wish you would change your posts to white so they can be seen without so much eye strain! Blue on black doesn't read worth a damm!
    Sarge

Looks fine.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Sarge
    Thank you for your info, could it be Condor Legion, I have found a similar one at German Metal Insignia Devices ?
    regards
    John

Luftwaffe cap set
    We have cast doubt on that type of eagle in the past!..

Quote by johnschou View Post
    Hi Sarge
    Thank you for your info, could it be Condor Legion, I have found a similar one at German Metal Insignia Devices ?
    I have never heard of such a thing as a special Luftwaffe eagle for exclusive use by the Legion Condor, and why should there have been one anyway?

(Also, you can completely forget about using the descriptions on Snyder's Treasures as a reference for anything.)

Yes, I have heard (never bought anything there) that all they have is copies,
    Regards
    John