Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe air gunners gauntlets and other

Article about: HI ALL THIS ARRIVED TODAY BOUGHT IT FOR THE AIRGUNNERS GAUNTLETS THE POPPERS ARE MARKED NAPPA AND ECHT AND WITH A CROSS UNDERNEATH ARE PRYM 6 THE OTHER STUFF AM NOT SURE CAP LOOKS RUSSIAN FR

Default Luftwaffe air gunners gauntlets and other

HI ALL THIS ARRIVED TODAY BOUGHT IT FOR THE AIRGUNNERS GAUNTLETS THE POPPERS ARE MARKED NAPPA AND ECHT AND WITH A CROSS UNDERNEATH ARE PRYM 6 THE OTHER STUFF AM NOT SURE CAP LOOKS RUSSIAN FRONT HAS WHAT LOOKS LIKE A GERMAN TUNIC HOOK HOLDING PEAK UP THE BELT IS IT A GERMAN BELT THATS BEEN CHANGED? IT ALL CAME FROM THE UKRAINE WAS A CHEAP PRICE FOR THE LOT ANYWAY AND CLEANED UP SUPPOSE WILL BE BETTER LEATHER HELMET HAS SEEN BETTER DAYS I THINK SMELT LIKE IT HAD ALL BEEN IN A BARN FOR YEARS HAHA GRAND TOTAL 24 POUND

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe air gunners gauntlets and other
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe air gunners gauntlets and other

The Ushanka hat is Russian. Most likely civvy.

The belt might just be Soviet Army, certainly not German. But I have not seen a tab like this before on an issue belt. May well be civvy too.

Cheers, Ade.

thank you Ade and whats your opinion on the Lufty air gunners gauntlets? you think i made my 24 pound back on it all then haha if i do clean it up who's to say really that any winter gear wouldnt have been utilised in Russia by German troops, strange period have seen some really bizarre pics from the eastern front.....

The gloves are a bit outside of my collecting interests and experience.

I think the price was fine overall.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade after a few days cleaning and restoring and scraping muck off delicately, on the tongue of the belt was a maker mark its definately German but what? can make out some of the letters second word looks like WIEN then theres the 110 for length belt measures 110 cm after measuring am glad but has it been altered hence the roller buckle its a strange one maybe somebody can make anything off the 2 pics.

Thanks

Jon

Well Wien is Vienna....

Cheers, Ade.

So i think a Austrian maker then? cheers Ade have also cleaned up the Luftwaffe gloves then am going to at least try and clean/restore the cap the damp and mould on it all was terrible but it was good underneath.

Jon