Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe CAMO tunic at auction

Article about: First off, let me apologize for the crappy pics. This is all that I have to work with. There's an auction this week and these were pictured as being auctioned off. The camo tunic has a Luftw

Default Luftwaffe CAMO tunic at auction

First off, let me apologize for the crappy pics. This is all that I have to work with. There's an auction this week and these were pictured as being auctioned off. The camo tunic has a Luftwaffe eagle. The 'soft cap' as they list it...I have never seen. Any opinions before I go to this auction?? IF they do appear authentic..how much should I bring? Just looking for ballpark range. I am not familiar in the least with camo stuff because I've never had the chance to buy any! thanks

BillLuftwaffe CAMO tunic at auctionLuftwaffe CAMO tunic at auction

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe CAMO tunic at auction
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe CAMO tunic at auction

Hi Bill, forget it, they are both poor fakes.

Cheers, Ade.

Really! I had no idea because like I said, I have absolutely NO experience with camo uniforms. I admit though...I had never seen a cap like that!

Hi Bill, the camo jacket is a replica Luftwaffe FJ jump smock in green splinter pattern material

The cap is really a very poor fake. This has bad camo material and the insignia is poor. A cap like this was never issue anyway, and would at best, be field made only.

Cheers, Ade.

As a rule of thumb if you're fresh to WW2 German uniforms and don't know anything about camo items learn about the former and stay the hell away from the latter without asking to knowledgeable people before committing!

Oh...both pieces are 24karat crap!

That's why I posted the pics! I wanted to get opinions before dumping money into garbage. It'll be interesting to see how much they sell for at the auction. I won't be bidding though. Thanks again.