Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe cap badge Eagle

Article about: What do you all think of this cap badge I recently purchased. It’s a little rough around the edges but was mainly focused on authenticity. Just looking for more opinions or someone more vers

Default Luftwaffe cap badge Eagle

What do you all think of this cap badge I recently purchased. It’s a little rough around the edges but was mainly focused on authenticity. Just looking for more opinions or someone more versed in this topic. Thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe cap badge Eagle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe cap badge Eagle
    P
    Many

?

Looks like an authentic 2nd pattern zinc luft eagle with re-soldered pins. The swazi looks kind of funky though with rough edges instead of clean shear lines

A zinc cap eagle with one pin re-soldered and missing the other, and the finish is gone.
    I would recommend you wait for a nicer example.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Good one (for me) but yeah if you are not in particular rush you can wait a better one.