Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Article about: I would like to kick of a thread regarding my personal collecting interest which is Luftwaffe Feld Division and related. Pleas feel free to post any question or remarks regarding this subjec

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Here the pictures for Jakke, beautiful preserved pouch with lots of history!, thanks for sharing.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

2. # ADS

Grutte Pier
    ?

Question Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Although being my main collecting interest, unfortunately this thread stays “behind” the other (FJ) one I started. After my vacation I will adjust some more items/pictures of my Luftwaffe feld division collection, pleas feel free to post your own in the meantime, thanks in advance.

Default Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Great camo field jacket. I have never been able to find an original splinter pattern Luft fieeld jacket, with original insignia.

Bob Hritz

infatuate
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by Grutte Pier View Post
    I would like to kick of a thread regarding my personal collecting interest which is Luftwaffe Feld Division and related. Pleas feel free to post any question or remarks regarding this subject and of course any items from your own collection regarding Luftwaffe Feld Division, thanks in advance.
    Hi Meindert,

Great initiative!! As you know I am really interested in this subject and I am looking forward in seeing some nice pictures of FD uniforms, Insignias,helmets,....

The picture of your own FD mannequin is super!!!!! I also like the bike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

infatuate
    ?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

no other Lw FD items to share from other members?

?

Just wait a bit...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Grutte Pier
    ?

Quote by infatuate View Post
    Hi Meindert,

Great initiative!! As you know I am really interested in this subject and I am looking forward in seeing some nice pictures of FD uniforms, Insignias,helmets,....

The picture of your own FD mannequin is super!!!!! I also like the bike
    Somehow I already thought you would like this thread Ruben. Beautiful smock you have!, unfortunately I’m not in possession of that truppenfahrrad, its now the centrepiece of another collectors collection. Indeed to bad that there are not much members on this forum who have interest in Luftwaffe ground forces, but perhaps that’s still to come. Here one of my purchases during my vacation last week, not decisively feld division but certainly Luftwaffe, a nice canvas Luftwaffe eighteen round flare ammo pouch in used but honest condition, I purchased it from a fellow collector and good friend of mine. On a local flee market I found this nice Luftwaffe blue over painted gasmask canister, unfortunately its missing its carrying strap but overall a nice honest Luftwaffe gasmask canister which I purchased for a couple of euros, a cheap find like this keeps collecting joyful. I also visited some small museums in the near of Arnhem but to keep this thread “clean” I will post the museum pictures in another thread.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Grutte Pier
    ?

Lightbulb Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by Bob Hritz View Post
    Great camo field jacket. I have never been able to find an original splinter pattern Luft fieeld jacket, with original insignia.

Bob Hritz
    Thanks for the compliment mister Hritz, its indeed difficult to obtain a original Luftwaffe Feld Division smock, what some people do not understand is that its easier to purchase a Fallschirmjäger smock then a Luftwaffe Feld Division smock, at least here in Holland. If you encounter a Luftwaffe Feld Division smock then eight out of ten times it’s a splinter pattern, sumpf Feld Division smocks are even more rare.

Grutte Pier
    ?

Cool Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Here another Luftwaffe Feld Division mannequin from my collection, it represent a pionier MG gunner, he wears a fliegerbluse with on top of that a Luftwaffe Feld Division smock in smooth cloth. I’m busy to rearrange my collection display and will post some pictures when finished until then enjoy this “old” picture.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

infatuate
    ?

Quote by Grutte Pier View Post
    Here another Luftwaffe Feld Division mannequin from my collection, it represent a pionier MG gunner, he wears a fliegerbluse with on top of that a Luftwaffe Feld Division smock in smooth cloth. I’m busy to rearrange my collection display and will post some pictures when finished until then enjoy this “old” picture.
    Hello meindert,

That is indeed a very nice mannequin with a very beautiful and very rare smock!!!!Indeed much rarer than a FJ smock! Nice display!! It is also nice to see this threat going on like this. I will post some insignia soon... I hope there will be some more interest for the FD items soon...

By the way...your new bike is also very nice

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast