Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Article about: I would like to kick of a thread regarding my personal collecting interest which is Luftwaffe Feld Division and related. Pleas feel free to post any question or remarks regarding this subjec

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by infatuate View Post
    Hello meindert,

That is indeed a very nice mannequin with a very beautiful and very rare smock!!!!Indeed much rarer than a FJ smock! Nice display!! It is also nice to see this threat going on like this. I will post some insignia soon... I hope there will be some more interest for the FD items soon...

By the way...your new bike is also very nice
    Thanks again Ruben, looking forward to see some of your beautiful insignias again. Finally got the photo wall paper on the wall, not quite the way I like but it at least it gives the display some depth, now I can start rebuilding my display with the four mannequins I got left and ad all my recently purchased items to them. Will post some pictures as soon as I’m “done”.
    Last edited by Grutte Pier; 08-09-2008 at 10:46 PM.

2. # ADS

infatuate
    ?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

LW FD Camo boards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

infatuate
    ?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by Grutte Pier View Post
    Will post some pictures as soon as I’m “done”.
    Looking forward to that pictures

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Looking forward to that pictures
    Killing me again with those boards Ruben, beautiful set!. When I’m done I will mail you some pictures, can’t post all of them here.

infatuate
    ?

Quote by Grutte Pier View Post
    Killing me again with those boards Ruben, beautiful set!. When I’m done I will mail you some pictures, can’t post all of them here.
    Thanks Meindert!!! I am looking forward to the pictures!! I also hope some more forum members will be inspirated to post some pictures out of a wide range of FD items.

?

Here is what I have(most are sets)! I am missing only the orange and light blue piped tabs. If someone knows where some are...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Grutte Pier
    ?

Quote by wehrmachtsanitater View Post
    Here is what I have(most are sets)! I am missing only the orange and light blue piped tabs. If someone knows where some are...
    Great collection of Luftwaffe Feld Division collar tabs!, thanks for sharing.

infatuate
    ?

Quote by wehrmachtsanitater View Post
    very nice collection!

infatuate
    ?

some insignia to keep this going.... I do not have that many great FD tabs though...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Grutte Pier
    ?

some insignia to keep this going.... I do not have that many great FD tabs though...
    These insignias reflect a lot of value Ruben, great display!!!, would be nice if you where able to ad a Luftwaffe Feld Division soldbuch, will look great with this set of insignias!.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast