Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Article about: I would like to kick of a thread regarding my personal collecting interest which is Luftwaffe Feld Division and related. Pleas feel free to post any question or remarks regarding this subjec

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Thanks guys! I appreciate the gracious compliments! You guys have some amazing things too! I love the camo straps! I am scared to think the price tags that hang off these!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread
    P
    Many

infatuate
    ?

Smile Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by wehrmachtsanitater View Post
    Thanks guys! I appreciate the gracious compliments! You guys have some amazing things too! I love the camo straps! I am scared to think the price tags that hang off these!

hello,

The compliments for your collection are more than justified! I love Fd insignia and it is very rare.... There will not be many collectors that have a collection of FD collar tabs like yours! Thanks for sharing them...!

Ofcours the camo straps are very rare but there are still some out there and with some search and patience I always like to believe nothing is impossible to find these days (the search is always half the fun)

Thanks also for the compliments on the straps meindert.... You know where they came from I must say I am not really into the papers but maybe I should keep my eyes open a bid more for a nice FD soldbuch for example, because it can be very interesting indeed.

I would also love to see some more FD equipment(and always insignia ofcours)like the cannister and the k98 pouches and also some nice LW helmets

Grutte Pier
    ?

Post Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Unfortunately no contributions to this thread from other forum members, so here another contribution from my site, a recently build op display with my truppenfahrrad, ‘Holland September 1944, in retreat’, enjoy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

infatuate
    ?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by Grutte Pier View Post
    Unfortunately no contributions to this thread from other forum members, so here another contribution from my site, a recently build op display with my truppenfahrrad, ‘Holland September 1944, in retreat’, enjoy.
    Wow Meindert! You surtenly impressed me with this display It is super... The bike and your(very rare) smock go very well together.

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by infatuate View Post
    Wow Meindert! You surtenly impressed me with this display It is super... The bike and your(very rare) smock go very well together.
    Thanks for the positive comments Ruben, coming from you means even more, knowing you like this kind of items as much as I do.

Grutte Pier
    ?

Here my latest creation, 16th Luftwaffe feld division Holland 1943-1944, this division provided alarmeinheiten (emergency units) along the Dutch coast, mostly in the area of which you can see a original German ordnance map in one of the pictures, I also added a K98 to the Luftwaffe truppenfahrrad NCO and the Luftwaffe feld division mannequin with the splinter smock has a Gewehr 98/40.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

infatuate
    ?

Quote by Grutte Pier View Post
    Here my latest creation, 16th Luftwaffe feld division Holland 1943-1944, this division provided alarmeinheiten (emergency units) along the Dutch coast, mostly in the area of which you can see a original German ordnance map in one of the pictures, I also added a K98 to the Luftwaffe truppenfahrrad NCO and the Luftwaffe feld division mannequin with the splinter smock has a Gewehr 98/40.
    Super Meindert!!! Your last creation is really super! I love the helmet, the smock, the gewehr,... everything is perfect! Looks like he just walked out of a picture The one with the bike is still very nice also.

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Super Meindert!!! Your last creation is really super! I love the helmet, the smock, the gewehr,... everything is perfect! Looks like he just walked out of a picture The one with the bike is still very nice also.
    Thanks again for your nice and positive comments Ruben, I’m satisfied with the result. Unfortunately we seem to be the only members on this forum who are interested in Luftwaffe feld division because I’m still looking forward to see some posts regarding this subject from fellow forum members in this thread. Here another detail pictures of this mannequin regarding the helmet and A frame with equipment he is wearing.

infatuate
    ?

The helmet

I will also post some more pictures when I find the time to make some more pictures. I would also love to see more LW field used items from other members... I am sure there are some nice items in the collections of other forum members.

Grutte Pier
    ?

The helmet

I will also post some more pictures when I find the time to make some more pictures. I would also love to see more LW field used items from other members... I am sure there are some nice items in the collections of other forum members.
    You held it in your hands twice, unfortunately that will be the closest you get to this helmet, only joking, you got a good taste for nice stuff “unfortunately” we share the same taste my friend.

I know you got some very nice Luftwaffe feld division items your self Ruben, when time permits pleas share them with us.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast