Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Article about: I would like to kick of a thread regarding my personal collecting interest which is Luftwaffe Feld Division and related. Pleas feel free to post any question or remarks regarding this subjec

Olle
    ?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Thanks for your compliment regarding the helmets Meindert. I already told my girl that there will be a Frisian ringing at the door once I have passed away.
    So it is a rat then....I heared everything is a little bit smaller in Holland

By the way, I just found another piece that would fit the title of the thread. I have researched the FP number somewhen but I dont find the note at the moment....

Bests Jens
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

2. # ADS

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by Olle View Post
    Thanks for your compliment regarding the helmets Meindert. I already told my girl that there will be a Frisian ringing at the door once I have passed away.
    So it is a rat then....I heared everything is a little bit smaller in Holland

By the way, I just found another piece that would fit the title of the thread. I have researched the FP number somewhen but I dont find the note at the moment....

Bests Jens
    What you don’t know is that I already made some arrangements with Nadine, only joking, you will become 100 in good health my friend, I rather have your friendship then the 65+ year old stuff.

Rats are indeed small over here, as you know they live close to the ground.

You are killing me with this beautiful camouflaged gasmask canister, didn’t know you had this in your collection because otherwise I already would have started nagging about it.

infatuate
    ?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by Olle View Post

Bests Jens
    WOW! Very nice cannister!! I love it!! Your camo helmets are also very nice!! These items surtenly fit here..Thanks for sharing them!!

kr Ruben

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Here my most recent purchase, underestimated piece of Luftwaffe garments, a Luftwaffe greatcoat in beautiful condition, in my opinion hardly worn, no signs that it ever had insignia. Every soldier was issued one of these but unfortunately nowadays these greatcoats in this condition are almost as rare as for example the FD smocks, through intensive use and post-war use of these greatcoats and the fact that fakers love to alter these (the fabric) into overseas caps, pants and even fliegerbluse. For a time these greatcoats, Heer and Luftwaffe alike, where unpopular among collectors and therefore cheap to obtain, nowadays its a different story and in that way I’m glad to found me self one in this beautiful condition for a reasonable price, it will be the start of another Luftwaffe ground forces (FD) mannequin.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Olle
    ?

Hi Meindert,

great overcoat you got there. Indeed, they are getting more rare to find nowadays, at least in that condition.
    You will do a nice display with it, Iam sure.

Bests Jens

Grutte Pier
    ?

Quote by Olle View Post
    Hi Meindert,

great overcoat you got there. Indeed, they are getting more rare to find nowadays, at least in that condition.
    You will do a nice display with it, Iam sure.

Bests Jens
    Thanks Jens, these greatcoats are indeed getting rare, especially if you are looking for one in a very good condition, this one is only missing its cardboard issue paper, I think they never wore it, I already purchased a pair of Luftwaffe brown EM/NCO boots (knobelbecher) to go with it, will post pictures of them as soon as I receive them.

Grutte Pier
    ?

Cool Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

In the spirit of the thread, here a picture of a beautiful diorama of Luftwaffe feld division men with a 3,7cm PAK gun in the museum Bienvenue sur le site du musée de la Bataille des Ardennes of La Roche en Ardenne in the Belgium Ardennes, enjoy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Grutte pier you have nice collection ! Olle that nice WATERTIGHT camo canisters!!!!

Grutte Pier
    ?

Quote by NSDAP42 View Post
    Grutte pier you have nice collection ! Olle that nice WATERTIGHT camo canisters!!!!
    Thanks but there are more members with a nice collection here who contributed in this thread, if you possess some Luftwaffe feld division related items then pleas feel free to post them here.

Grutte Pier
    ?

Arrow Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

I was able to purchase a nice mannequin who I had sold this spring, its perfect for my great coat mannequin, I already got some basic equipment such as Y straps, gasmask canister, splinter shelter half etc but still need some things as belt and buckle, pants etc, I purchased a pair of nice brown Luftwaffe boots (knobelbecher) who will arrive this week but those are for one of my other mannequins so I will be needing another pair for this mannequin, I also got a tragestell with MG canister who I’m planning to place on the mannequins back, here a “foretaste” and keep you updated with the progress.

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast