Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Article about: I would like to kick of a thread regarding my personal collecting interest which is Luftwaffe Feld Division and related. Pleas feel free to post any question or remarks regarding this subjec

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

I would like to kick of a thread regarding my personal collecting interest which is Luftwaffe Feld Division and related. Pleas feel free to post any question or remarks regarding this subject and of course any items from your own collection regarding Luftwaffe Feld Division, thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

2. # ADS

Grutte Pier
    ?

Question Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

I know of at least one other member who is very interested in this subject but he is on vacation now. Are there no other forum members who are interested in or collect Luftwaffe Feld Division items there selves?, pleas post any remark, question or item from your own collection regarding this subject, thanks in advance.

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

I will post some of the items soon! Yours is absolutely perfect, with the pouches ( IMO this is the Ukrainian stock's found, due of the condition, and both are the same RB Nr maker?)
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I will post some of the items soon! Yours is absolutely perfect, with the pouches ( IMO this is the Ukrainian stock's found, due of the condition, and both are the same RB Nr maker?)
    Thanks for the compliment Dimas, looking forward to see some Feld Division related items from your collection, pleas feel free to post them. The K98 pouches are not from the “Ukrainian stock’s”, they don’t have the black paint on the metal parts and they are both (different) maker and year marked in stead of the RB numbers you refer to.

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

But not of all Ukr stocks was repaint with black, some of the Red Army soldier's lasyness keep them untouched.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Well, I just found out that this is a Luftwaffe 98k pouch, so I'll post it here too. Stamping: Flieger Horst Kommandature (with thanks to Dimas for clearing that up!)

edit: hope it works this time.
    edit again: well, I"m still not able to upload pictures (remote files are too large - though I use the same url links as dimas in the thread?), but you can find some pics overhere: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attic...nentasche.html

Jakke

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Luftwaffe Feld Division uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by Dimas View Post
    But not of all Ukr stocks was repaint with black, some of the Red Army soldier's lasyness keep them untouched.
    As stated, they are also not RB number but makers mark marked, looking forward to see some of your Luftwaffe Feld Division related items, thanks in advance.

Grutte Pier
    ?

Quote by Jakke View Post
    Well, I just found out that this is a Luftwaffe 98k pouch, so I'll post it here too.
    Hello Jakke, unfortunately no picture of your pouch can be seen, do you need help posting it, would be no problem at all.

?

I tried it again - see my edited post, but I'm still struggling.
    I'll get the hang of it sooner or later... (I hope ).

Jakke

Grutte Pier
    ?

Quote by Jakke View Post
    I tried it again - see my edited post, but I'm still struggling.
    I'll get the hang of it sooner or later... (I hope ).

Jakke
    No problem Jakke, just send me a personal message throughout the forum and I can help you post the pictures.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast