Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse

Article about: Hello, found this nice Fliegerbluse,looks to be ok. Is the insignia original applied? I'm not sure the buttons are correct..? Might be the light on the photographs...? Any opinion? Thanks fo

?

Default Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse

Hello,

found this nice Fliegerbluse,looks to be ok. Is the insignia original applied?

I'm not sure the buttons are correct..? Might be the light on the photographs...?

Luftwaffe Flak FliegerbluseLuftwaffe Flak FliegerbluseLuftwaffe Flak FliegerbluseLuftwaffe Flak FliegerbluseLuftwaffe Flak FliegerbluseLuftwaffe Flak FliegerbluseLuftwaffe Flak FliegerbluseLuftwaffe Flak FliegerbluseLuftwaffe Flak FliegerbluseLuftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse

Any opinion? Thanks for looking.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse
    P
    Many

Hello. In my opinion buttons are correct. Beautiful object

Perfect !! Textbook, nice large size too. That's huge
    D.

Hello,
    This prewar Fliegerbluse with the piped collar and sew-in shouldestraps is very nice
    Buttons are correct, it's tough to determine if insignias are period applied or not, they look convincing...
    David is right it's huge
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hi Philip
    Did these not leave the factory with the tabs in place (no gulls) ? Some unissued condition tunics are seen without gulls attatched. This eagle looks period applied out of the factory
    D.
    Last edited by real steel; 09-08-2019 at 02:26 PM. Reason: meant tabs, not eagle

TWS
    ?

Looks good. I checked the back of the eagle and does not appear to have been another before it. Price is just a little bit high IMO, but not crazy. Ask him to come down 100 Euro and then it would be a good price.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Quote by real steel View Post
    Hi Philip
    Did these not leave the factory with the tabs in place (no gulls) ? Some unissued condition tunics are seen without gulls attatched. This eagle looks period applied out of the factory
    Hello,
    David : to be perfectly honest, i do not own a lot of Luftwaffe official texts and could not say if these insignias (tabs + sb) were applied at the factory or at the L.B.A.
    I agree for the eagle (the collar piping is also from factory)
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

Thank you for your opinions guys,very helpfull. Much appreciated. Many thanks!

Worse fliegerbluse I ever saw. Absolutely garbage! Just send it my way, I'll dispose of it for you..

Nah, I'm kidding. Everything looks original and good to me.. I'm digging the larger size, too.