Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse

Article about: Hi Guys, it would be nice to see some more uniforms posted on the forum. I am sure there are more in forum members collections? Please share them with us. This is one of my nicest uniforms.

Default Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse

Hi Guys, it would be nice to see some more uniforms posted on the forum. I am sure there are more in forum members collections? Please share them with us.

This is one of my nicest uniforms. The condition is almost mint, but still shows light use.

This fliegerbluse dates from 1943.

Note the different shades of rayon cloth used in the construction of the linings.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse   Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse  

Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse   Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse

The rank stripe and Flak qualification badge are hand sewn in place.

Note the RB number and size stamps to the lining. The bluse is a small size.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse   Luftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse  

?

Nice jacket, I'am also looking for one like that, but I prefer in salty condition

?

This is an old thread, but I thought I'd give it some life and post a photo or two of my 1939 dated Pilot's Fliegerbluse. Given to me by my Father-in-Law, it was one of his battlefield finds in France.

You can see more photos in this thread: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...blouse-101814/

Quote by gbalke View Post
    This is an old thread, but I thought I'd give it some life and post a photo or two of my 1939 dated Pilot's Fliegerbluse. Given to me by my Father-in-Law, it was one of his battlefield finds in France.

You can see more photos in this thread: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...blouse-101814/

Have a couple of pix of this flak captain's tunic; just need dress belt..

Luftwaffe Flak FliegerbluseLuftwaffe Flak Fliegerbluse

You're right Ade,
    you've posted your beautiful Fliegerbluse in 2008,nearly 5000 views so far and only two other tunics posted!Unfortunately this forum,and the other ones for that matters,is getting more and more a place where people ask for opinion while others rarely post items from their very own collections.
    I've even more rarely seen items posted from the mods' own collections,yet they'd have interesting pieces,shouldn't they?
    Whatever..that's one great Fliegerbluse!
    Horrido!

Hi Ade,
    A very nice Fliegerbluse, much like my Father's, alot of the Flak Bluse were small to very small due to the high number of child/youth personnel.

In alot of my Father's photos I was surprised by how many Russian ex-POW's/ (volunteers) manned the batteries.