Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Luftwaffe General Cap

Article about: sell it as a repro then a janke is worth around £100-£200 (just make sure you say repro....)

Default Re: Luftwaffe General Cap

sell it as a repro then a janke is worth around £100-£200 (just make sure you say repro....)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe General Cap
    P
    Many

Yeah, I guess, I bought it 2-3 years ago, the seller told me it was real, I was stupid and trusted the guy :P
    Well, as I said in the ad I posted, I am not sure if it's real or not.
    So I did NOT say it was REAL or ORGINAL....

I paid, 500$ for it..

Hi Tom, it is not worth anything like that much money. A good new replica in perfect condition, perhaps.. For this one, £40 tops.

Hi Sebastian, put it down to experience, we have ALL been there....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I guess, I might try to sell it, but I want to get atleast some of my money back, so.... I think I am going to try to sell it for 200$ and yes I am going to say it is a Fake and a Reproduction, not that I know for sure after looking it up...
    Well It gives me a bad feeling haveing a replica, and that people makes and sell replicas...

KSH
    ?

Quote by Sebastian View Post
    Yeah, I guess, I bought it 2-3 years ago, the seller told me it was real, I was stupid and trusted the guy :P
    Well, as I said in the ad I posted, I am not sure if it's real or not.
    So I did NOT say it was REAL or ORGINAL....
    You are correct, you did not state that the cap was original or that it was fake. But you certainly in this ad and earlier ads have given the impression that it is an original and that is unacceptable to me. The text of all your ads clearly implied that the cap was original.

The top of this thread testifies to your knowledge on this cap.

- Kenneth

Well, as you might have seen now Kenneth is that I have put down the ad, and I will probebly put up a new one, stating that it's a reproduction, I have been talking to a lot of buyers and they are telling me that I should be aware of people on forums to, everyone can say their a expert of something, what if I went in to the SS chanel and told that a SS Helmet with bad decals and overpainted shell was 100% real and they should buy it now? And they are paying 1000$ and find out that it's fake?
    I posted this cap long time ago and wasn't truly believeing all what people was saying, maby because I was ignorant..

KSH
    ?

Quote by Sebastian View Post
    Well, as you might have seen now Kenneth is that I have put down the ad, and I will probebly put up a new one, stating that it's a reproduction, I have been talking to a lot of buyers and they are telling me that I should be aware of people on forums to, everyone can say their a expert of something, what if I went in to the SS chanel and told that a SS Helmet with bad decals and overpainted shell was 100% real and they should buy it now? And they are paying 1000$ and find out that it's fake?
    I posted this cap long time ago and wasn't truly believeing all what people was saying, maby because I was ignorant..
    I understand what you are saying, Sebastian. I'm glad you decided to remove the ad as it was!

- Kenneth

Yep, I would not like anyone to make get a fake one, but I thought it was real, well, I had my doubts but when you buy something you better check it our yourself to with forums and stuff, like i sad I could not say it was real or not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3