Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

luftwaffe Generals mantel

Article about: Hi everyone, was just wondering what everyones opinion of this is..it looks ok to me, but i have no experience with these

Default luftwaffe Generals mantel

Hi everyone, was just wondering what everyones opinion of this is..it looks ok to me, but i have no experience with these
    luftwaffe Generals mantelluftwaffe Generals mantelluftwaffe Generals mantelluftwaffe Generals mantelluftwaffe Generals mantelluftwaffe Generals mantelluftwaffe Generals mantelluftwaffe Generals mantelluftwaffe Generals mantelluftwaffe Generals mantel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement luftwaffe Generals mantel
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Looks good to me , dagger hanger and shoulder boards . Do the shoulder boards have screw on buttons ?

Im not sure mate, this is the sellers photos..i believe he got this from Hermann Historica

CBH
    ?

I think it's good , you can see some green oxidation on the neck from being in contact with metal buttons . That would be hard to fake .

Appears to be in remarkable condition

Looks good to me too, but the big question, are the buttons and insignia what was on the coat during WW2, as all buttons are removable and so are the
    shoulderboards, easy to add this insignia later, but.....they were worn like this, so if the price is right, a nice pick up.

?

Will the underside of the shoulderboards be tainted in one way or another by the skin of the mantel? 70+ years should theoretically taint whatever that has been attached so long...

I have never had any skin uniform/mantels before, so i would very much like to know others experiences with this.

its not a cheap one, its 2k british pounds

CBH
    ?

Here are a couple shots of mine , the only real wear is a circle were the button is screwed through the shoulder . I'd ask for more photos for that price , good luck .
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture luftwaffe Generals mantel   luftwaffe Generals mantel  

?

I like it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast