Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe judicial collar tab?

Article about: Hello all I had this for quite some time now. I think its a judicial tab but a havnt been able to find another like it. I usually see them with a gl wing in the center

?

Default Luftwaffe judicial collar tab?

Hello all
    I had this for quite some time now. I think its a judicial tab but a havnt been able to find another like it. I usually see them with a gl wing in the center
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe judicial collar tab?   Luftwaffe judicial collar tab?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe judicial collar tab?
    P
    Many

Quote by akmo View Post
    I had this for quite some time now. I think its a judicial tab but a havnt been able to find another like it. I usually see them with a gl wing in the center
    Actually, oficials [Beamte] wore triangular rank "stars" instead of the "gulls" worn by soldiers.

However, no "stars" were worn by Beamte auf Kriegsdauer (officials on temporary appointment for the duration of the war). (Likewise, Sonderführer wore no "gulls".)

Collar patches with the combination of a full oak leaves wreath (as worn by majors and colonels) with gold-colored cord edging were worn by officials of the höherer Dienst (high-grade career group).

As you wrote, the red patch color identified a judicial official.

?

Thanks very much for your assitance. Its so nice to know now

?

I know that this is an old thread, but I love obscure insigia like this. If it ever becomes available, I may be interested.