Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe lanyard device ( metal eagle )

Article about: Hi. Thanks to you all for your help !! I just bougt this one ! Here`s the sellers information.( Schützenschnur/Shooting cord - orig. Musterstück Thiele&Steinert Berlin vor 1945.) But tho

Default Luftwaffe lanyard device ( metal eagle )

Hi. This I bought together with some other things ! Is it original ? I think so ! But no expert in these ! And is it possibel to find the lanyard without the eagle so I can make it complete !? Or is it impossible to find one such ? Thanks in advance !! SF Luftwaffe lanyard device ( metal eagle )Luftwaffe lanyard device ( metal eagle )Luftwaffe lanyard device ( metal eagle )Luftwaffe lanyard device ( metal eagle )

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe lanyard device ( metal eagle )
    P
    Many

I would say it is original but missing two of the prongs. If the remaining two are bent tightly, there is little chance of opening them and closing them again without breaking another one or both. I have posted a photo, the ones on the right with the blue and silver are what you should be looking for.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe lanyard device ( metal eagle )  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks OK.

Here is mine.

There were several makers of these, so details will vary slightly.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe lanyard device ( metal eagle )   Luftwaffe lanyard device ( metal eagle )  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi. Thanks for the informations ! Nice laynards you got there ! very nice ! And now I know what to look for ! one question more: Did they made them post war in the same colour and materials as yours originals pre 45 ones !? If, any way to see and tell if they are made post or pre 45 ? So I don`t buy a post war one ! If I find one ? Thanks. SF

Postwar ones are different.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

original minus prongs.

Thanks again !! will be looking for one ! Maybe one day I find one !? SF

Default Original ?

Is this the one I`m looking for ? Original ? Thanks. SF
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe lanyard device ( metal eagle ) 

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

Yes this appears to be an original Luft Schutzenschnur to me.

red

Looks OK to me too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast