Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed

Article about: Hey All, Please find the final photo shots of my Luftwaffe Pilot Mannequin in the summer flight suit. It exceeded my expectations and I could not be happier with how everything fit. Thanks g

Rossi,

I have sons living in Roseville & Cambridge who we visit a couple of times a year. I am always looking for items up there.

William

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed
    P
    Many

?

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    Rossi,

I have sons living in Roseville & Cambridge who we visit a couple of times a year. I am always looking for items up there.

William
    Hi William,

Call if you will be in town. Would love to meet you. My wife and I graduated college from Northwestern College in Roseville.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Hi William,

Call if you will be in town. Would love to meet you. My wife and I graduated college from Northwestern College in Roseville.

Rossi
    I am in Cambridge right now. Will be here until Monday when I drive back to Ohio where I live. Where do you live?

William
    Last edited by wpheaton; 06-02-2015 at 09:54 PM.

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Hi William,

Rossi
    My boys went to Bethel. I graduated from Bethel Seminary way back in 1979. When did you graduate? My wife & I go to Thailand each year in January to teach conversational English with some missionaries. Northwestern sends a group of students every November to teach English.

Willaim

?

Thanks All for the kind comments. The endeavor of building this one was fun. Appreciate the support. FYI...To the guy from Russia today who was pretty critical for me showing a winter helmet on a summer pilot's flight suit? Pictures are below amongst many others I sent to him showing that maybe it is just fine and cool for them to wear the leather cap...Cause they did.

Funny how some people can be haters in this hobby. After I sent him a couple pictures as he was looking at my website he asked me how much I was selling it for? I kindly pointed him to the about page stating I am not a dealer and my website is to showcase items from the Third Reich and preserve the artifacts from history.

Oh well...Some people's kids Onward!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed  
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed  Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed 
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

It is wonderful that you care about what the guy from Russia thinks But I think you have Great Pic's of it in wear and an AWESOME display Bro!!!!!!!
    SF
    Me

Amazing, top, well done. One of these days I will hopefully manage to convince my girfriend to put one mannequin at my place, Best Regards, Juan

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Hi William,

Rossi
    I think we played Northwestern in the Division III NCCAA Soccer Campionship in the mid 80's down in Texas. Could be wrong...it was so long ago. I went to The Kings College in NY (obviously not to be confused with Kings College in the UK).
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Outstanding attention to detail! By the way, nice hardscaping as well

?

Had to post this Kirk.. G-man
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Pilot - On Mannequin - Completed  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast