Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe & Police sports vests

Article about: rob stuning collection you have there well done also you answered a earlier question of mine in your video thanks again

?

Default Luftwaffe & Police sports vests

hi,how much is the going price on these two well marked on the shirt?thanks guys is one harder to find then the other?
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe & Police sports vests  Luftwaffe & Police sports vests 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe & Police sports vests
    P
    Many

Default re: Luftwaffe & Police sports vests

I've never seen the police one before,
    probably the 'more rare' of the two, if original..............
    Regards,

Steve.

?

thanks steve,how how have you been? well how much would you pay for the police one as the stains are bad but it it well maked on collor...?

The luft shirt ,I saw it for 120$ but the police one I do not know.

Default Re: Luftwaffe & Police sports vests

none are ''rare'' you can still find these around quite easy, i would say $100 for the police as its in a bad way

here is a special lufwaffe one thats for sale now for £98,$140, now the black around the color on a wehrmacht ''heer'' sport shirt donates the rank of a NCO so thats who it was worn by a NCO, but what rank would it mean on a luftwaffe sport shirt?

i have the link to this shirt if anyone wants it its just been added on a update and is good original.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe & Police sports vests  

Quote by pammy View Post
    thanks steve,how how have you been? well how much would you pay for the police one as the stains are bad but it it well maked on collor...?
    Hi Pammy !

I wouldn't go for either.
    There are others out there without the terrible staining.
    Regards,

Steve.

?

hi guys,thanks for everything,.the guy is making me a group deal ,the ss vertical hanger ,the police shirt and the sa tinnie/badge in silver for $400 for all 3 ....?dont know as its not the greatest deal around ,but i could be wrong?oh,thanks steve it came in the mail did you get yours yet?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe & Police sports vests  

?

I know the dealer selling these. I have seen them in person and they are authentic. The police shirt is the more rare of the two. These shirts, sell in the 125-300+ ranges (the police ones tend to be more expensive), depending on the condition. This dealer also has a 1st pattern (droop tail) Luftwaffe shirt which is even harder to find, in my opinion, than the 2nd pattern LW shown here and the police shirt.
    He also has a nice 1st pattern army sport shirt that has the soldier's name sewn into the hem. The shirts are on the Brandywine militaria website.

?

Hi,i know the person too,is this you?I WAS GETTING ADVICE ON THEM AND WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUGHT THEM,,I WAS GOING TO GO UP AND MEET UP WITH HIM TO BUY THEM!YOUR PROFILE SAYS 6/30 2009 AND THIS IS YOUR ONLY POST/REPLY? SOUNDS FUNNY I THINK ITS YOU...?
    Last edited by pammy; 05-26-2010 at 08:40 PM.

?

I collect sports uniform items. I know the guy selling them because I have bought several things from him and he lives about 5 minutes from me. I was searching for sports stuff today on the net and came across your post. I don't post often, I know! Check out a video of my collection on you tube. I am in the video and show my collection(as of 12-09). Go to you tube and search: sport uniforms of the Third Reich. The video should come up. Let me know what you think.

Rob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast