Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe 'Reichsverteidigung' jacket

Article about: Hi guys, for review my two flying jackets. Unfortunately pants have not yet found. Of those that I see on sale is too high a price for me. If anyone has similar flying jackets, please show t

Here is a rare black one for sale:
    (Harry)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe 'Reichsverteidigung' jacket   Luftwaffe 'Reichsverteidigung' jacket  

Luftwaffe 'Reichsverteidigung' jacket   Luftwaffe 'Reichsverteidigung' jacket  

“Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe 'Reichsverteidigung' jacket
    P
    Many

Here is a brown one on Ebay right now.
    This one uses buttons instead of snaps, and metal zippers.
    Eagle has been removed.
    Seller is askingEUR 2,650.00
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe 'Reichsverteidigung' jacket   Luftwaffe 'Reichsverteidigung' jacket  

Here is another that is on the market, but it is missing the eagle/boards:

Thanks to my good friend Victor P, I am finally able to display it:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe 'Reichsverteidigung' jacket  

Hi guys,

I finally found pants to one of my jackets. A very nice bonus - these pants with LW suspenders Pants and jacket from the same manufacturer and match skin color.

Thanks a lot to Chris

Best,
    Sergey
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe 'Reichsverteidigung' jacket  

Default ...

more shot

Default ...

LW suspenders

Default ...

Label Jackets & Pants. The manufacturer is the same

Default ...

I like the combination of these suits with GJ boots

Very nice jacket and pants!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast