Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Shop Foreman(beamter auf kriegsdauer), as rescued from rag recycling facility

Article about: Knowing that I am into LW beamte, a friend of mine in Europe rescued and sold to me that really nice and unique shop foreman tunic. As you can see, the tunic was very heavily modified. It wa

?

Default Luftwaffe Shop Foreman(beamter auf kriegsdauer), as rescued from rag recycling facility

Knowing that I am into LW beamte, a friend of mine in Europe rescued and sold to me that really nice and unique shop foreman tunic. As you can see, the tunic was very heavily modified. It was significantly shortened. The man was obviously fairly short but round in stature. Based upon his size, I bet that he was in the +40 years of age club. Notice the change in the button alignment and the curved corners on the lower opening, at the bottom of the tunic.

The Sports Badge in Bronze came with the uniform. It has obviously been on the uniform for a very long time based upon the wear behind the badge and the fact it is sewn onto the jacket.

The jacket is very worn. I have little doubt that this was his every day uniform, for wear in the shop.

This one is ranked as an NCO level known as Sonderführer (O).

I have one other Sonderführer (O), which is in a standard and unaltered cut as well as a Sonderfuhrer officer level , group (Z)(Oberleutnant equivalent). I will share these in two in the future.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Shop Foreman(beamter auf kriegsdauer), as rescued from rag recycling facility   Luftwaffe Shop Foreman(beamter auf kriegsdauer), as rescued from rag recycling facility  

Luftwaffe Shop Foreman(beamter auf kriegsdauer), as rescued from rag recycling facility   Luftwaffe Shop Foreman(beamter auf kriegsdauer), as rescued from rag recycling facility  

Luftwaffe Shop Foreman(beamter auf kriegsdauer), as rescued from rag recycling facility  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Shop Foreman(beamter auf kriegsdauer), as rescued from rag recycling facility
    P
    Many

?

Nice one friend.

very nice tunic.