Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review

Article about: Hi all, Annoyed from this ads?   I have this Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review. I like the look of it generally but the application of the breast eagle is unusual in that it

?

Default Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review

Hi all, I have this Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review. I like the look of it generally but the application of the breast eagle is unusual in that it goes under the satin lining rather than over the top. It doesn't look like there's been another eagle there before and it's an LBA 42 so the eagle would have been factory applied by that date. It doesn't look like a replacement to me, but I'm wondering if anyone has seen this method before? I'm wondering if it's a manufacturer ("Kurzrock") variant whereby the eagle was applied before the lining or before the lining was finished - or even 'tucked' under for neatness?

It comes with a matching NCO visor. Grateful for any and all comments!

Regards, Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review   Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review  

Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review   Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review
    P
    Many

?

Default 2

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review   Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review  

Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review   Luftwaffe Signals NCO fliegerbluse for review  

?

Default 3

?

Default 4

?

Default 5

?

Default Extra shots

A couple of extra shots of the fliegerbluse.

I think it is a nice original early set tunic and visor like them both early sets like this aren't easily found. Especially like the early bird on the visor and the 1936 date inside. timothy

?

Not a problem with either one.
    The inside stitching of the adler is fine. It was sewn to the tunic before the lining was added which would be correct.
    Very nice set friend.

Looks fine to me.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

very nice cap and tunic.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast