Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe tropical shorts

Article about: Hello All, I am new to this forum. Hope to contribute with the fields of my acknowlwdge I'd like to show us this pants; comments welcome. I need one to complete an Afrika set Best regards an

Default Luftwaffe tropical shorts

Hello All, I am new to this forum. Hope to contribute with the fields of my acknowlwdge
    I'd like to show us this pants; comments welcome. I need one to complete an Afrika set

Best regards and thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe tropical shorts   Luftwaffe tropical shorts  

Luftwaffe tropical shorts   Luftwaffe tropical shorts  

Luftwaffe tropical shorts  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe tropical shorts
    P
    Many

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I like the look of them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

They look good but check this:
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe tropical shorts 

Quote by Horrido View Post
    They look good but check this:
    Hi Horrido;
    Mine has that 'V' shaped junction; what does it means?

Regards

Hi Mustangtoter,
    it's a detail often overlooked...I like the shorts and this detail is an important one but,mind you,there are other tell-tale signs of them being genuine.I like the HBT lining for one but I'll keep a couple more to myself;they are very easily spotted by a trained eye on these very shorts,having been made by one of the factories that produced tropical garments for the Luftwaffe but I won't share them with fakers lurking everywhere!Don't get fooled into believing that each and every pair of shorts or uberfalhosen is good just because it's got a "good" (or two good) buckles and a HBT lining for they can be obtained pretty easily by fakers,especially in the Czech Republic.
    I like these trousers and they're keepers!
    Horrido

like em.

Hi Horrido, now I feel more conforted thanks to you. I agree in not to reveal all details in public domain since there are a lot of fakers over there learning. To me your confirmation is suffice
    A good sign to me was that the pants do have four diferent types of fabric: main body, inside waist band, back pockets liner and finally, side pockets. Too complex for a copy

Greetings Ade, thanks for your welcome.
    Happy new year to all

Oh...yes...welcome aboard mate !
    Thank you so very much for your kind words and glad to know you're comfortable with them!Remember that no matter how complicated an item may seem...there will always be legions of fakers ready to fake it!
    Cheers