Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe tunic eagle

Article about: Hopefully now in the right section, any heads up with this, found during a house clearance with other items. I do not own but may get an option to buy it, not sure what current price trend i

Default Luftwaffe tunic eagle

Hopefully now in the right section, any heads up with this, found during a house clearance with other items.
    I do not own but may get an option to buy it, not sure what current price trend is.
    Luftwaffe tunic eagleLuftwaffe tunic eagle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe tunic eagle
    P
    Many

A nice original early Luftwaffe Other Ranks/NCO's breast eagle with the down turned tail, a quick look on a few dealer sites would give you some idea
    of what they are bringing these days, but my guess would be between US $60 to maybe to a touch over US $100 ...

Best wishes

Bob

Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Hopefully now in the right section, any heads up with this, found during a house clearance with other items.
    I do not own but may get an option to buy it, not sure what current price trend is.
    Luftwaffe tunic eagleLuftwaffe tunic eagle

Greatwhite-
    These are very common items that can be found on most dealer sites. This forum is an educational forum. We are not in the business of handing out free appraisals. You need to do a little leg work which should not be difficult.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.