Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht and NSKOV cap badges

Article about: My last couple for feedback if possible. Again I would really appreciate comments on these. The first is a Nationalsozialistische Kriegsopferversorgung chest eagle. I'm happy with this one b

Default Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht and NSKOV cap badges

My last couple for feedback if possible. Again I would really appreciate comments on these. The first is a Nationalsozialistische Kriegsopferversorgung chest eagle. I'm happy with this one but opinions invited, second SA cap eagle. This one has remnants of two sets of fittings, presumably repaired, another Wehrmacht. This looks like it's had its fittings ground or and the replacement prongs glued in place. An Assmann Luftwaffe eagle. This looks good but the surface looks corroded. It doesn't look like a cast as the reverse is very smooth and the edge has some smooth areas. The last I think is a cast repro Luftwaffe eagle. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht and NSKOV cap badges   Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht and NSKOV cap badges  

Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht and NSKOV cap badges   Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht and NSKOV cap badges  

Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht and NSKOV cap badges   Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht and NSKOV cap badges  

Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht and NSKOV cap badges  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe and Wehrmacht and NSKOV cap badges
    P
    Many

It would certainly be better if you posted them separately, and in the correct orientation if you could.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

In any case, the first one is not from the NSKOV, but the NS-RKB [Nationalsozialistischer Reichskriegerbund].

(In fact, the NSKOV did not use a breast eagle at all, and its cap eagle was of a completely different design.)

Thanks Ralph
    I have them correctly orientated on my computer but when I post them they change orientation. Is there a quicker way to post them more accurately, or could I send them to you by other method?

Quote by Bonecollector View Post
    Thanks Ralph
    I have them correctly orientated on my computer but when I post them they change orientation. Is there a quicker way to post them more accurately, or could I send them to you by other method?
    I am not sure what the problem is.
    I resize my photos and resave them. I have never had a photo come up in the wrong orientation yet.
    Maybe some of the other members can suggest a solution. There are a few threads in the Technical Questions section, maybe have a look there.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...ns-how-advice/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph. I'll take a look

Can't seem to change the orientation. The "SA" eagle I think is in fact a postal eagle I think anyway