Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.

Article about: Hello, I hope that this post is in a right forum. I have this helmet in my collection. It might be the remake after war, the electricity parts seems be ok. Please what do you think is it pos

Default Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.

Hello, I hope that this post is in a right forum. I have this helmet in my collection. It might be the remake after war, the electricity parts seems be ok. Please what do you think is it pos twar remake or mabe end war days remake?
    And what might be the value of this helmet? I m not primarily collecting luftwaffe but I want to know the price of this helmet for a futute sale or change. Thank you very much. Cheers.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe winter helmet type Lkp w101 after war remake with the summer helmet.
    P
    Many

Not my specific area of interest, but I would suspect a wartime field-altered piece...
    Welcome to the forum, I look forward to comments from our Aviation-Experts...
    cheers, Glenn

Hello, thank you very much, yes I like that piece. This forum is awesome. Btw what do you think ybout this map, I think it is ok but what might be the price? Thank you. Unikátní,oboustraná, letecká mapa Luftwaffe, vypracovaná gen.

Quote by Punisher11 View Post
    Hello, thank you very much, yes I like that piece. This forum is awesome. Btw what do you think ybout this map, I think it is ok but what might be the price? Thank you. Unikátní,oboustraná, letecká mapa Luftwaffe, vypracovaná gen.
    The Map looks fine, dated 1940....But I don't know about that price...Various good maps are found much cheaper on German Ebay.de......
    cheers, Glenn

Flying helmet looks ok and wartime , but could have been used post war also as a few Airforces carried on using German ww2 Aircraft postwar , Finland being one of them

Thank you very much and what do you think about its value please?

If look online you will find the same as yours for sale so will give you a idea of what its worth

looks ok to me too.

Thank you and what is your opinion on the value? I just saw normal/ non of the remaked like this from 200-600 USD. THX AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

Quote by Punisher11 View Post
    Thank you very much and what do you think about its value please?
    Sorry, this forum is not a free appraisal service. We are more than happy to assist you in determining what you have but you will have to do the research yourself as to the value.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast