Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffehelferin tunic and trousers.

Article about: Hello all, would like to pick your brains today about an original luftwaffehelferin tunic and trousers that i am just about to offer for sale! i am struggling to find one that has sold recen

Default Luftwaffehelferin tunic and trousers.

Hello all,

would like to pick your brains today about an original luftwaffehelferin tunic and trousers that i am just about to offer for sale!

i am struggling to find one that has sold recently or in fact one that is offered for sale.

now! i do have a price in my head, but you know what its like......i want to make sure i am at least in the right ball park.

the uniform is a wearable size, fits me and im a 12/14, the tunic has mimimal moth, trousers are about mint, the colours good.

any links or comments are welcome.

will get some pics on when i get home this evening.

Thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffehelferin tunic and trousers.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Luftwaffehelferin tunic and trousers.

depends entirely on condition really but i can tell you they aren't seen often which makes them a bit scarcer can't wait for the photos

tom

crossofiron.....these uniforms are rare, I dont think I have seen one for sale for some time, it would be good to see more female German uniforms/tunics on the forum...I have two Bundeswehr Army womens tunics in my collection, see here for more information Women in the Bundeswehr. at War relics forum ....very underestimated section of collecting ! I look forward to seeing it !
    Prost ! Steve.

Hi Max, I saw a pair of trousers on offer last week at about £400.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

cheers Ade!

will be putting some pics on this morning when i get to work (and have drunk more coffee!)

here goes! not the best quality, but gives you the gist
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffehelferin tunic and trousers.   Luftwaffehelferin tunic and trousers.  

Luftwaffehelferin tunic and trousers.   Luftwaffehelferin tunic and trousers.  

Luftwaffehelferin tunic and trousers.   Luftwaffehelferin tunic and trousers.  

having not seen many of these (only the 1) i cannot comment on the originality (but i think it looks good) the last set i saw which was similar to yours went for £1000 for the set that was 3years ago so i could assume that it would probably be more than that (remeber that these are very uncommon unlike mens tunics)

tom

Thanks for that Tom

Very nice Max. Original but you knew that.

Lez and I would be happy to own it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

cheers Ade, all offers considered!

i dont especially want to sell it, but needs must at the mo.

max

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast