Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

m 42 tunic - original??

Article about: a m42 tunic with green collar is it ok as per your desicion? The number in the lining seems strange to me Sorry i could not get some better photos Cheers

?

Default m 42 tunic - original??

a m42 tunic with green collar
    is it ok as per your desicion?
    The number in the lining seems strange to me
    Sorry i could not get some better photos
    Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m 42 tunic - original??   m 42 tunic - original??  

m 42 tunic - original??   m 42 tunic - original??  

m 42 tunic - original??   m 42 tunic - original??  

m 42 tunic - original??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m 42 tunic - original??
    P
    Many

We will need better photos. Why is the cap covering up the collar? It may be a good transitional period Feldbluse but these photos make it hard to be certain. NH

yeah we definitely need some better photos do you have any of the cap too?
    might turn out good i really cant make out i am from my phone now i hope other members can help you

looks like a six button frontage .....the linings right, and it has a known RB number along the bandage pocket, the eagle has been taken off and re-sewn...........badly, then taken off again, but it's the pockets that are confusing me. They are scalloped at the top and not flat with no pleats. It certainly looks at first glance to be a 43 pattern tunic, a late war one, or it could be a foreign tunic that has been modified, the Germans were fond of changing the dull normal collar to the more noticeable dark green 36 type collar, especially the old sweats
    Better pictures for sure, but I would not dismiss it out of hand

From initial looks at the textiles it looks to be good, but much better close up photos would be needed to completely verify.

Hello,
    It is a quite used regulation Feldbluse 1933 modified 1942 with the normal type of pockets/flaps for this type.
    Like Neil, i was wondering why this visor cap in very poor condition is covering up the replaced collar.....?
    Feldblusen in this condition are not very desirable, unless you can have it cheap....
    Better quality than quantity, unless you can afford both....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

JPhillip is correct - nothing wrong with the pocket/flaps. I have one exactly like it. I used the term "transitional" to describe it. First the pleats disappeared and then the scalloped pocket flaps. These were economy measures that were phased in over time.
    I think it is a good Feldbluse with some condition issues. If it is priced in the 175 to 200 range it might be worth the effort to make it presentable. NH