Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M36 Assistenzarzt Tunic

Article about: Hope I got the designation of the rank correct. LoL. Here for critique is a fine M36 2nd Lieutenant (Assistenzarzt) tunic. I just LOVE the bullion breast eagle. And love how the blue piping

MAP
    ?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Beautiful tailor made tunic. If the wearer was a Doctor, it is easy to see that he was a well to do one and spared no expense in having his uniforms hand made to the highest of quality. I wonder who he was? And, yes-I agree totally, the breast eagle is, perhaps, one of the most finest I've yet seen. An excellent uniform by any standards!
    William,

LoL, I was thinking the same thing. Much better quality then you would expect a 2nd Lieutenant could afford. Must have been a surgeon or something.

Thanks for the kudo's on the tunic. I bought it in Sept and only picked it up this weekend. My friend is really kind and holds items for extended periods.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M36 Assistenzarzt Tunic
    P
    Many

?

MAP, Come on!! Buy yourself Photoshop. you can get a edition on fleabay for a cheap handful of silver. Then you have a program to edit family photos for ever ((like clipping away mother in law on else nice pics))

MAP
    ?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    MAP, Come on!! Buy yourself Photoshop. you can get a edition on fleabay for a cheap handful of silver. Then you have a program to edit family photos for ever ((like clipping away mother in law on else nice pics))
    LoL.......I spend thousands on Militaria but am too cheap to buy Photoshop. Your right of course. Currently using the photo editor from my sons camera as well. It stinks!

I will buy it. But all joking aside I have heard of some simple watermarking software. I just want something simple and small......

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

You don't need to spend a handful of silver to get photoshop. If you have a iPhone, just go to the App Store and download one for free; they have the same basic capabilities, such as adding a watermark, as the photoshop programs you'd pay for at a retailer. If you don't have a iPhone, search download.com. It has been awhile, but I seem to recall free photoshop programs for your PC on said site.

For your phone:
    10 Free Apps for Photo Editing on the Move | NDTV Gadgets
    For your home PC:
    Best Free Downloadable Photo-Editing Software | Digital Trends
    -----
    By the way, lovey tunic. The eagle is one I've never encountered before and simply stunning.

MAP
    ?

LoL...I'm an Android guy...! Thanks for the links. Until I get photoshop I will try one of these for the PC (I've never been able to upload photo's onto the forum from my phone, always have to download them to the PC and then upload again. Maybe I should get an iPhone (ouch that hurt me just to type it LoL!)

And thanks for the thumbs up on the Tunic/Eagle

?

I bought photoshop because i like to support the developers of usable programs.

Yes yes yes, i know. Im somewhat eccentric...

MAP
    ?

Aren't we all? We do collect this "junk" after all LoL (that's what my wife calls it).

This isn't like piracy when you steal a novel or MP3 online, these programs are being offered for free via the developers, i.e: the person who created it. They make their profits by selling advertisement space-which is more expensive based on the number of downloads...so technically, no actually, you're supporting developers by downloading their programs.
    ----
    By the way, I completely agree with your "eccentric" ideology. I've come upon hundreds of sites that offer free downloads of reference books, music and movies but I always end up buying them instead.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yes, I should. Can anyone recommend a good, simple (and free?) software that doesn't bug up your operating system? I've searched for one a month or so ago but was not sure which was a good one.

I think I will take a high quality shot of this eagle, print it and frame it. I like it that much! LoL.
    Quote by MAP View Post
    LoL...I'm an Android guy...! Thanks for the links. Until I get photoshop I will try one of these for the PC (I've never been able to upload photo's onto the forum from my phone, always have to download them to the PC and then upload again. Maybe I should get an iPhone (ouch that hurt me just to type it LoL!)

And thanks for the thumbs up on the Tunic/Eagle
    Try paint.net

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast