Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M36 Medical Officers Tunic

Article about: Hello everyone. This opportunity just came up. Pictures for now are poor but was wondering if anyone had any opinions on it? Am told all insignia are original and period applied (which I hav

MAP
    ?

Default M36 Medical Officers Tunic

Hello everyone.

This opportunity just came up. Pictures for now are poor but was wondering if anyone had any opinions on it?

Am told all insignia are original and period applied (which I have little doubt given the past dealings with my friend).

It is a private purchase piece.

I'm told it is in near mint condition but the price seems high to me. What is a fair offer?

Any and all comments are welcome

Thanks and Regards,

Michael
    M36 Medical Officers TunicM36 Medical Officers TunicM36 Medical Officers TunicM36 Medical Officers Tunic
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M36 Medical Officers Tunic
    P
    Many

nice tunic.

MAP
    ?

Just a little bump. Haven't purchased it yet.....any thoughts (I know pictures are not the greatest)

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks fine to me from the pics provided so far.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Thanks Ade, I know the pics are pretty poor and a medical tunic is not high on my list of must haves but will probably pick it up anyway.......

not sure if these are sought after...probably not

Michael

Hi Michael, looks a very nice original tunic to me. As for desirability, I cannot understand why this would be any less desirable than any other HEER tunic. I know that had I been around during the war i would have been looking for one of these FIRST if I had been wounded! Leon.

MAP
    ?

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi Michael, looks a very nice original tunic to me. As for desirability, I cannot understand why this would be any less desirable than any other HEER tunic. I know that had I been around during the war i would have been looking for one of these FIRST if I had been wounded! Leon.
    Leon,

I guess your right as rain on that!!!

As we all know in this hobby, it is filled with a lot of curves. I was really looking for a nice HBT tunic and then this tunic came along as well as a nice pair of NSKK and SA daggers and a DD M35.....so while I really like it, it's more of a grab it while I can type of purchase and not a bucket list item.

I should be picking it up in December along with the daggers after I return from HK and Vietnam. Will post better pictures at that point .

As always, thanks for the feedback!

Michael

Quote by MAP View Post
    Leon,

I guess your right as rain on that!!!

As we all know in this hobby, it is filled with a lot of curves. I was really looking for a nice HBT tunic and then this tunic came along as well as a nice pair of NSKK and SA daggers and a DD M35.....so while I really like it, it's more of a grab it while I can type of purchase and not a bucket list item.

I should be picking it up in December along with the daggers after I return from HK and Vietnam. Will post better pictures at that point .

As always, thanks for the feedback!

Michael
    Hi Michael, I think this will look great with a nice WW1 service and civil service medal bar, plus something like an SA sports badge on the pocket loops! Leon

MAP
    ?

Ha...you're reading my mind!!! Was thinking of what to put on it

Thanks