Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"M42" Heer Gefreiter Feldbluse

Article about: Decided to pull out this "M42" field tunic and shoot it. The stamps inside are pretty washed out, but "Reitz" is discernible above the size numbers. The soldier either ga

TWS
    ?

Default "M42" Heer Gefreiter Feldbluse

Decided to pull out this "M42" field tunic and shoot it. The stamps inside are pretty washed out, but "Reitz" is discernible above the size numbers. The soldier either gained a little weight or wanted to wear a sweater/heavier clothing under the tunic because the buttons have been moved further to the center to give a little more room inside the tunic. I outfitted the award loops with a KVK I and a black wound badge. Although with the KVK I it should have a ribbon for the KVK II, but the EK2 ribbon bar is ostensibly original to the tunic so I left it like that. Infanterie Regiment/Grenadier Regiment 358 was part of the 205th Infantry Division which fought at the battle for Velikiye Luki - sometimes referred to a "Little Stalingrad". Battle for Velikiye Luki - Wikipedia

"M42" Heer Gefreiter Feldbluse"M42" Heer Gefreiter Feldbluse"M42" Heer Gefreiter Feldbluse"M42" Heer Gefreiter Feldbluse"M42" Heer Gefreiter Feldbluse
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "M42" Heer Gefreiter Feldbluse
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Very nice Todd. Great condition. Enjoyed this one.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great looking tunic to add to your collection
    Nick

What a fantastic example. Look at that "zig-zag" stitched eagle. Beautiful !!
    D.

?

Really nice example of a rare tunic type!

Regards, Paul