Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your consideration

Article about: Good evening gentlemen I have had this M43 Feldbluse offered to me the tunic is a little salty as it would appear that it has had a couple of repairs to the backside of the tunic I have not

?

Default M43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your consideration

M43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your considerationM43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your considerationM43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your considerationM43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your considerationM43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your considerationM43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your considerationM43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your considerationGood evening gentlemen I have had this M43 Feldbluse offered to me the tunic is a little salty as it would appear that it has had a couple of repairs to the backside of the tunic I have not had the oppurtunity to handle this tunic yet but I do believe that the repairs are period .I have been told the Litzen and other insignia are original and period applied if you look closely at them they have sunken into the material on the collar and the arm slightly which is a good indicator that they have been there for a long time .The breast eagle was removed from the tunic many years ago but has been placed in the breast pocket and is reported to be the original . I will need to contact the seller as he is showing the Tunic with the internal suspenders and this would most definatley be an absolute bonus if they come with this Feldbluse . As to the Keilhose at least I do believe them to be Keilhose from my research I have found a near duplicate pair for sale on the Collectors Guild which are depot marked 1944. As far as I can tell the ones I am posting are in nice shape and are all original .All comments and opnions are welcome.

Regards Mark k
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your consideration  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your consideration
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your consideration

I will add the pictures of the Kielhose here.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your consideration   M43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your consideration  

M43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your consideration   M43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your consideration  

M43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your consideration   M43 Feldbluse and Keilhose for your consideration  

The feldbluse looks fine to me!
    regards

?

Thanks for the reply Nikolaus I am hoping it all checks out would like to add them both to my collection the Keilhose are very desirable and hard to come by.

Regards Mark K

Both items look good.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thanks for replying Adrian was I correct the seller has the trousers listed as M43 combat trousers and every thing points to them being Keilhose were they issued to all units in the Wermacht or were they issued to only certain branches and or units .

Regards Mark K

They were general issue.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Thank you Adrian I wanted to use the Keilhose in a midwar display and wanted to make shur they would be appropriate for the soldat and his unit.

Regards Mark k

very nice mark you sure do find good uns

tom

?

Thanks Tom I just got lucky and found the right gentleman to deal with I have purchased a lot of WW2 German field Gear and related items from him. I am more so intrested in the Keilhose but as this is a package deal I will probably have to purchase them as a set I believe he is including the mannequin as well.

Regards Mark K

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast