MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

M43 Heer HBT Tunic!!!!!

Article about: I came home from the MAX show today with this beautiful thing. I am pretty much speechless... Give it a while so that the shock can wear off. It is for an oberschuetze who earned the EKII an

Default Re: M43 Heer HBT Tunic!!!!!

You might have a few dramas finding pants mate, it took me about a year and a half to track down a pair for my mannequin and they were really expensive. The boots should be relatively easy to track down though. Good luck with it mate and I hope you can find some pants to finish him off, it would look really nice set up on a mannequin.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 Heer HBT Tunic!!!!!
    P
    Many

Beautiful tunic. I like the waffenrock too.

Thanks!

I found a pair at the MAX show but they were all tattered and still very expensive.

Nice tunic glad you finally found one!!! I had fun seeing new things at the show, but I had no money so it was a learning experience. I got 2 display stands for my German Metals and a small US grouping at an antique store on the way there...

Very nice tunic, Mo - Good score !

Mind the plastic hanger doesn't break and have the whole rig come
    crashing down on a helmet or something.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

It looks very nice. Congrats!

Awesome tunic, Mo! It looks like the Max was a success. Good to see you found what you were looking for.

Luke

Hi Krieg,
    for starters congrats on your new baby!
    two good "noos" for you....if you need a pair of HBT combat trousers I've got several I'll let go in the next few weeks, drop me a line before I send one or two to The Collector's Guild..where the price will rocket skywards with the % added on both ends..rich Russians and Japs don't mind tough!LOL
    Ditto if you need a pair of Knobelbecher or a pair of Mountain boots.Contact me and I'll show you pictures and stuff.
    Cheers
    Lou

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Very nice tunic, Mo - Good score !

Mind the plastic hanger doesn't break and have the whole rig come
    crashing down on a helmet or something.........!
    The whole setup is actually surprisingly very light, but yea, I should probably invest in a couple of sturdier hangers.

Quote by Horrido View Post
    Hi Krieg,
    for starters congrats on your new baby!
    two good "noos" for you....if you need a pair of HBT combat trousers I've got several I'll let go in the next few weeks, drop me a line before I send one or two to The Collector's Guild..where the price will rocket skywards with the % added on both ends..rich Russians and Japs don't mind tough!LOL
    Ditto if you need a pair of Knobelbecher or a pair of Mountain boots.Contact me and I'll show you pictures and stuff.
    Cheers
    Lou
    Thanks! I will be broke for a good amount of time, but if it's going to be a few weeks before you sell them then I might be able to scrape up some cash.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    The whole setup is actually surprisingly very light, but yea, I should probably invest in a couple of sturdier hangers.

Thanks! I will be broke for a good amount of time, but if it's going to be a few weeks before you sell them then I might be able to scrape up some cash.
    Krieg...once they're gone...they're gone!I'm not in a hurry and I can keep a pair aside for you...maybe a nicely worn (very little) pair found in Southern France!
    Just contact me thru PM and tell me what you need...and you'll be surprised to know what I'm going to propose!
    Cheers
    Lou

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast