Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M43 Heer HBT Tunic!!!!!

Article about: I came home from the MAX show today with this beautiful thing. I am pretty much speechless... Give it a while so that the shock can wear off. It is for an oberschuetze who earned the EKII an

Default Re: M43 Heer HBT Tunic!!!!!

That is a really great set up ObKrieger. I am trying to save up some scratch before the S.O.S. show in Louisville for a similar tunic. This is giving me more inspiration! Have you given any thought to a mannequin? I bought a Waffenrock a few months ago, and the human shape really makes those tunics pop. I felt like I just bought the thing all over when I finally got the Waffenrock off of the hanger.

Nathan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 Heer HBT Tunic!!!!!
    P
    Many

Thanks Nathan!

I really do want a couple of mannequins. Right now I just hang them on the wall on hangers and use a pillow as a torso. It helps, but an actual human-shaped torso would be a lot better.

My dream display is a mirrored U.S./German thing. I would have my HBT and waffenrock next to each other with a heer, KM, and luftschutz helmet under it, with a symmetrical display next to it of a U.S. M41 jacket and service jacket with a regular M1, my navy grey M1, and a civil defense helmet under it. Get the idea?

Sounds like a great plan for a display! Atleast you'll have that ballance of allied verses "all you collect is NAZI stuff!!??", stuff. Some people just dont get it... Its kind of a pain to find a figure that will fit from my experience. Luckily I found a shop that sells to store owners that had one that fit my Waffenrock quite well. I will be looking forward to seeing pics of that display once it is up and running!

Nathan

nice feldbluse M43 HBT!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3