Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M43 Heer Tunic

Article about: I thought I'd share my latest catch with the group. This is my first M43, and the condition couldn't be nicer. The shoulder boards were with the tunic when I purchased it (already attached a

?

Default M43 Heer Tunic

I thought I'd share my latest catch with the group. This is my first M43, and the condition couldn't be nicer. The shoulder boards were with the tunic when I purchased it (already attached as you see in the photos) but I'm not sure they're original to it. If you have an opinion on that please share, but I would expect these boards to be matched with the correct collar dressings as well?

M43 Heer Tunic

M43 Heer Tunic

M43 Heer Tunic

M43 Heer Tunic

M43 Heer Tunic

M43 Heer Tunic

M43 Heer Tunic

M43 Heer Tunic

M43 Heer Tunic

M43 Heer Tunic

M43 Heer Tunic

M43 Heer Tunic

M43 Heer Tunic

Thanks!
    Dzyner

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 Heer Tunic
    P
    Many

llook like its been up ranked to me.but jacket nice.

?

How can you tell it's been up ranked? Is there an indicator other than just the shoulder boards?

Nice blouse!

The make MIGHT have been located in Berlin. I can find only one reference to the code "0/1166" and they were in Berlin.

Re the shoulder boards, who knows when these were added. However, by this stage of the war the collar litzen were generic all arms and not branch of service type.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Set of HV boards.......

Larry

Hi Dzyner, the boards look like the Slip on type but look like they are heavily sown,
    As Laurence says HV boards, these are of good quality and are the Old style Prussian type Hand embroidered. Aluminium wire. comes with gilt HV devices.( tunics after 1940 wore white metal devices)
    Regards SK