Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M43 NCO Panzer Grenadier Tunic

Article about: Hello all, New to WRF, just wanted to share something. This is my first tunic, M43 in pretty good shape. Feel free to let me know what you think! Cheers, Matt

?

Default M43 NCO Panzer Grenadier Tunic

Hello all,

New to WRF, just wanted to share something. This is my first tunic, M43 in pretty good shape. The photos definitely could be better but I'd appreciate if anyone felt like sharing any opinions!

Final step is finding a nice M43 cap..if anyone is looking to get rid of one .

Cheers,
    Matt

M43 NCO Panzer Grenadier TunicM43 NCO Panzer Grenadier TunicM43 NCO Panzer Grenadier TunicM43 NCO Panzer Grenadier Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 NCO Panzer Grenadier Tunic
    P
    Many

Looks good from the limited pics shown. But close ups of insignia & stitching is needed.

Looking good.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I'm pretty sure the insignia has been reapplied, sadly.

M43 NCO Panzer Grenadier TunicM43 NCO Panzer Grenadier TunicM43 NCO Panzer Grenadier TunicM43 NCO Panzer Grenadier TunicM43 NCO Panzer Grenadier TunicM43 NCO Panzer Grenadier TunicM43 NCO Panzer Grenadier TunicM43 NCO Panzer Grenadier Tunic

Indeed, it has been re-applied. But not the end of the earth.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

TWS
    ?

Nice tunic. Looks good as far as what can be determined by available photos. Don't lose sleep over the reapplied breast eagle, many come that way because either it was required to be removed upon capture or the veteran or their family removed it when they wanted to keep the uniform but didn't want repercussions if the occupation forces found it in their home.