Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Mailman, Awkward moment!

Article about: My wife's pretty good about it all and thankfully most of the time she does not ask what they cost so I don't have to sneak them into the house, most of the time. Another nice delivery Fred,

Fred Green
    ?

Default The Mailman, Awkward moment!

Hello,

I heard the knock on the door but my wife beat me to it. There he stood in all his glory smiling handing my wife a package for me. His smile quickly faded when he saw me standing there too! I am glad he stops by!

Fred

The Mailman, Awkward moment!

2. # ADS

He can stop by my house anyy time

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

You, sir, need an alternate address
    A box arrived for me last week. I was at work and the wife was at home. I got home later and she says a box came for me and it looks like a helmet box. Pretty good guess on her part, but there's not really much else it could be. Busted.

have it sent to work...I do...after the package arrives at work...you can debrief the item into a nonchalant..smaller container or plastic shopping bag. ..leave it in the car until your Home supervisior goes into the bathroom. Time is crucial at that moment and surgical type moves without mistake must be made..to securely cross the threshold..and into a detainment unit to be briefed at a later time.................ALOT LATER...YES I speak from experience
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I wouldnt have a $1,000 or $1,500 helmet delivered to work. Things tend to grow legs and walk away. Instead I have a buddy who lives conveniently on the way to work, so I can always have stuff shipped there for safekeeping until the time is right. At one time I think I had upwards of ten helmets hidden in a closet at home. They are all safely out in the display case now. Going into this hobby I never knew one had to have ninja like reflexes. If I ever get to the point where I need to climb up to the second floor and through a window to hide my latest box, then it will be time to give up the hobby. Pretty sad a bunch of grown men have to resort to this kind of thing, lol.

Apologies, Fred, didn't mean to hijack your thread

It must cost him a fortune to keep buying these badges so he can see the your wife.LOL

Quote by helmetone View Post
    You, sir, need an alternate address
    A box arrived for me last week. I was at work and the wife was at home. I got home later and she says a box came for me and it looks like a helmet box. Pretty good guess on her part, but there's not really much else it could be. Busted.
    That was yesterday for me.
    Here comes my new trade I told her.
    chris

Nice pieces Fred!

This somewhat reminds me of the "Zalando" commercial...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Mailman, Awkward moment!  

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Going into this hobby I never knew one had to have ninja like reflexes.
    Lol you guys make me laugh a lot
    Attached Images Attached Images The Mailman, Awkward moment! 
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Haha you guys are awesome. Luckily for me, most photos can discreetly fit in my back pocket on the way back from the mailbox if needed!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast