Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Medic Armband

Article about: Just got this one. In nice shape with possible blood staining with a cleaning attempt with water?? Any idea what the staining really is? Also any idea what the extra red stitching is in the

Default Medic Armband

Just got this one. In nice shape with possible blood staining with a cleaning attempt with water?? Any idea what the staining really is? Also any idea what the extra red stitching is in the last picture. Was it extra that they needed to get rid of or something?
    Medic ArmbandMedic ArmbandMedic ArmbandMedic ArmbandMedic ArmbandMedic Armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medic Armband
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Medic Armband

The stain can be anything. Impossible to tell after so long time.

I would goeth water, blood ages to brown or almost black.
    Morris

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    I would goeth water, blood ages to brown or almost black.
    Morris
    Thanks for the ideas so far everyone. The same person had a stretcher bearer armband with bloodstains but it went over $50 which IMO was too much for such a common armband that was also in poor condition with rips here and there.

I think the whole blood staining thing is to increase the price, you could pour coffee on it and claim its a bloodstain to make it sound better, I am sure a medic armband soaked with blood is possible but I am not sure how many medics had thier arm inside somebody all the way up to the shoulder lol, just my opinion of course.

These armbands are greatly reproduced, therefore are always a risk.
    Maybe a cheap risk but a risk non the less. These stainings could be from anything. If blood, it could always be tested but you would hate to know that it would only be coffee

Just to let you it doesn't glow under a black light. There is a test for seeing if blood is blood? Never knew that....

Hello,
    It is an original embroidered Sanitäter armband. Stains are not blood, it could be water.
    $50 is not expensive for a Hilfe-Krankenträger armband, which is not so common nowadays...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    It is an original embroidered Sanitäter armband. Stains are not blood, it could be water.
    $50 is not expensive for a Hilfe-Krankenträger armband, which is not so common nowadays...
    Thanks
    Messed up then. A decent amount of them come up on ebay. About 3 a month and almost all are believable.... That's where I got this one