MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Mint Grenadier Normandy 1944

Article about: Whether the story is true or not, i dont know but the one thing that hits me right in the face is the fact that its a perfect fit for this person, now what would be the chances of that espec

Default Re: Mint Grenadier Normandy 1944

Everything was found in suitcase in former(ancient) military barracks after the war and stored. Then sold by the French military domain in the 80s.

sebfrench76, you are one problem? you are strange......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint Grenadier Normandy 1944
    P
    Many

I'm french,so i'm strange,you know what i mean...
    And i'm not a problem,i'm a part of the problem .
    I just wanted you to give more details of this very item cause you're also selling it,aren't you?You did,so....
    Now that's enough for me ,endex...

For some reason I can not see any of the pictures posted on this thread. I would really like to see them.

?

Might be your settings, Joel. Pics show fine in the thread
    PM'ed you pic.

My question on the moment...

-To sell part by part?
    or
    -To wait a little still to try to sell the complete set???

my price it's correct for the set nevertheless...
    ??
    Last edited by kurtzmann45; 04-10-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Quote by kurtzmann45 View Post
    My question on the moment...

-To sell part by part?
    or
    -To wait a little still to try to sell the complete set???

my price it's correct for the set nevertheless...
    ??
    Hello,
    You can think that you price is correct but as the grouping is quite big so that makes a lot of money....you could sell items separately on the forum. As they're genuine and in very good condition, you should sell them quite quickly if prices are correct. That's your choice, wait until someone buys the all lot (it can be sold tomorrow or you can wait a year) or starting to make money out of it right now by selling items separately.

I know that i'm not helping you out a lot here....
    I would sell them separately as i know that selling groupings like this one is very tough.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hi all,
    this is my first post here and I'll add that I found Bambi's mother quite tasty but I much preferred how they cooked Donald Duck in a Chinese restaurant downtown!
    I may eat my words, but I don't think that a single word about the whereabouts of this "time capsule" is true,on the other hand the items look genuine even from a distance!Of course,to ascertain whether the insigna is original to the tunic or not or if the helmet is a put-together rather than an un-touched lid more detailed pictures would be absolutely needed but all in all I think it's a good rig!
    Selling the whole lot could and would save a collector wishing to own his complete combat uniform a lot of time and its price,albeit a bit high (as "high" and not as "overpriced"!) would be justified by the fact that its buyer would have a complete rig in no time...no trips to shows....no P&H fees....no time wasted in vain and so on and so forth.It would take a well off buyer and it could sell overnight or could just as well remain unsold for a year or more.
    Selling it piece by piece would translate into many quick sales,since the items look ok!
    There's one more thing puzzling me;in the following thread there are a few pictures of yourself taken in 2003 for a magazine:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-...renadier-1837/
    In those pictures you look like a young man in his early 20s,yet you say you found the Grenadier Uniform in 1981...if you were 24 in 2003 you were 2 in 1981,and even admitting you were 30 in 2003 you were 8 in 1981...
    My 0,02
    Last edited by Horrido; 04-11-2012 at 12:52 AM.

?

Maybe a bit was lost in translation, perhaps he meant to say it was found in 1981, just not by him....I do agree he looks too young in the photos to be old enuf in 1981 to personaly find them...

I would still like to see photos of everything...

Quote by kurtzmann45 View Post
    I found this set in 1981 in France, in a big suitcase with a feldpost. identifying the 256id infantery WH

I m saling the set because i will buy MKB H42 and Cover helmet WH
    I think I thaw an "I found"!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast