Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Mint Grenadier Normandy 1944

Article about: Whether the story is true or not, i dont know but the one thing that hits me right in the face is the fact that its a perfect fit for this person, now what would be the chances of that espec

?

Default Re: Mint Grenadier Normandy 1944

Whether the story is true or not, i dont know but the one thing that hits me right in the face is the fact that its a perfect fit for this person, now what would be the chances of that especially arms length, chest, waist, trouser length, boots etc, something strange this way comes!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint Grenadier Normandy 1944
    P
    Many

Smile Re: Mint Grenadier Normandy 1944

Hi gentleman.

I collect only mint. I found this complete suitcase in 1981, and the other suitcases with parkas and concealed pants WH. The pics are recent , i m working for magazine in France, Bienvenue sur le site d'Uniformes Mag
    this list detail and news pics

more pics

feldbluse and kielhose
    for the sale, no panzergrenadier but Infantery origine pair found the feldbluseM43

kielhose

and for the septic, my collect desactived, MP43, MP44, StG44, G41, K98K, P38, MP40.

Again...I'm more and more convinced that this uniform has been painstakingly put together with a serious work of research,let's disregard the story behind this "find" for a moment and let's buy it and not the story...this is a killer rig and everything looks more than OK,yet a few pictures of the brustadler on both sides would be more than welcome!It's sewn through the lining but if the sewing's right that ain't a red flag!
    Now...there are no "septic" members here (I know you meant "sceptic" )and nobody mistrusts you as a collector who owns many beautiful items,just you put this story the wrong way...you keep repeating that you did find this set yourself in a trunk or something while in fact you were too young to even be interested in toy soldiers back in 1981 and in this case it's my envy that points that out,since I'm 50!
    I've been collecting since I was a little older than 12 and I started with a box of 8x57 cartridges and a belt of MG ammo found in a barn...and immediately thrown in a pond by my late father!Now I own many,many complete uniforms that I've put together in more than 30 years...90% of the items come with a story,some items are VBB,others have been found by myself,other come from collectors who started collecting a few days after the end of the hostilities and others come from militaria fairs,flea markets, or even eBay.
    There's nothing wrong in being young and being a descerning and determined collector who knows what to look for but please don't try to fool us (I speak for myself here,anyway) into believing the "I've found all these things in a trunk" thing!
    It could as well be the case,but chances of that being true are slim IMHO!

As I said it, I bought these suitcases to the French army in 1981, there were especially parkas and pants, but also some uniforms complete. Including two Waffen whom I was not able to get back. All this, was more or less complete. Suitcases have a feldpost above identifying the 256id of the WH.

I see not why I shall tell a history(story). If I had wanted, I shall have said that I had found that in Normandy in a castle to Saint Mère l' Eglise or in the pocket of Falaise...................

When I was young, on the other hand, I, I found lots complete of zeltban, or gazplane or German belt and also complete kisten ( boxe )of cartridge...

and
    The eagle rose of origin as all the rest. There is a thread of installation in grey and the sewing of factory Z.

Whatever...would you mind posting a few detailed pictures of the breast eagle on both sides?May I ask how old are you Kurtzmann?Just curios!

pics on line for the eagle....

It looks OK from where I stand....nice uniform Kurtzmann!

Red face Re: Mint Grenadier Normandy 1944

have you pics for Feldbluse and kielhose HBT M43 WH ?

Yes....I have pictures of the third model HBT combat tunic (referred to as the M43) but I don't have the M43 pattern trousers in HBT..used to have them both in HBT and in Italian tropical cloth but I sold them for stupid money a few years ago!
    Horrido!

?

Interesting

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast